Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

Finally got my bathroom back--which means my full length mirror. Shaving after over a month--priceless!!!!! I can feel the air again!!!!!!! :D

So glad to hear you have your bathroom again !! I know you mentioned it was being worked on. No shaving for over a month ? I honestly have NEVER used a full length mirrror for that (no mirror at all in fact).

I'm sure you are more than overjoyed ! I'll bet the breeze feels pretty good too ! :rolleyes:

• Members

So glad to hear you have your bathroom again !! I know you mentioned it was being worked on. No shaving for over a month ? I honestly have NEVER used a full length mirrror for that (no mirror at all in fact).

I'm sure you are more than overjoyed ! I'll bet the breeze feels pretty good too ! :rolleyes:

No mirror for shaving... but I do hope you've used mirrors for other more interesting things wink.gif

• Like 1

• Members

No mirror for shaving... but I do hope you've used mirrors for other more interesting things wink.gif

Oh don't you worry---I know how to use a mirror !! I love it when just my husband and I have the chance to spend the night in a hotel. I especially love it if the bed has a huge wall mirror right behind it. There's nothing more exciting than straddling my husband and waching his cock glide in and out of me in the mirror- What a HUGE turn on that is !! Hmmmmmm I think a weekend getaway is now in order.... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• Members

Personally, I like the mirror at the foot of the bed, or opposite wall...I like to see what I might be missing from the other side...:D

• Members

Oh don't you worry---I know how to use a mirror !! I love it when just my husband and I have the chance to spend the night in a hotel. I especially love it if the bed has a huge wall mirror right behind it. There's nothing more exciting than straddling my husband and waching his cock glide in and out of me in the mirror- What a HUGE turn on that is !! Hmmmmmm I think a weekend getaway is now in order.... :rolleyes:

RELIEF! I thought maybe you never used a mirror for anything. And I agree, huge turn on see my man sliding in and out...

I always say couples need to plan weekend getaways to reconnect, and leave the busyness of life and family behind for a tiny bit of time. I think it good for all intimate relationships .

• Members

Totally Random hmmmm that is me I do like your Mirror convo tho I used a nice hotel Mirror this last weekend and it was Ohhhhh So nice my my BF is getting the hang of this sex thing nicely I love that he has come out of his shell :) ohhhhhhh how I love Mirrors they are a glorious thing

• Members

I have had it with bullshit, immaturity and lies. Not the way to start the day.

I am starving and want to eat lunch now... I will see if I can hold off another hour. I realize having lunch at 10am is not the best idea (although I have done it many times!).

• Members

Today I woke up after a full nights sleep maybe more. I am feeling Inspired and full of hope for the next few weeks. I am a little bummed out tho because my new plans come at kind of a bad time. I have a new neighbor that I feel she and I could be great friends. I mean best friends we have been down very same roads. I know what is best for me and this is not it. I hate holding secrets but if I come out and say I am looking to move it will make my stay here very miserable I work at home where I live in a town full of old timers that have lived here decades longer then I have even been alive. The stories are great the life battles they have all endured are amazing but I have heard all the stories time and time again and I am not liberated or stimulated any longer. I feel as tho I have put in my time in this Learning experience I have gotten everything I can out of it and put 110 percent back to this community. Other then this new person and then I think..... Is my job done here? should I hold on just a little longer? Am I missing an opportunity for more growth as an individual that is seeking that in my new life? If I stay I am alienated from all I am used to I have already gave up and my son and my relationship is on hold for even that much longer? That to me is the Deciding factor my son and I have been apart for far to long. My choice for personal growth is really not helping that relationship at this moment but down the road it will and I know it. I chose a very alternate life style I wanted to learn about who I inside and out so I can start the next chapter on my life with no regrets and no restraints that is my random thought

To deep maybe so but that is what is in my head these days

• Members

omg my friend's dumbass heroin addict bf got arrested (for possession of heroin) and is looking at a 1-4 year sentence this is the greatest day ever B)

From my understanding of the Law, Unless he has a previous record, or unless it was a large quantity, he wont see much time... Hell in California he would be given a clean syringe to ingest the product safely... <_<

• Members

it's not his first time being arrested for this, and we are in Nevada, which despite being known as a "party" town actually has the strictest drug laws if you get caught :>

Oh Well...As they say...C'est La Vie... ^_^

• Members

My friend Windy and I also Wendy, sitting outside on a hot summer day of a trendy pub down town Olympia Washington. Beautiful late afternoon. We are having one of those talks that only best friends can have and the rest of the world and the sounds are in a distant background. We both out the corner of our eyes see this being make a b line at us out of nowhere it is in our faces........ He is what I can only assume one of the Greener Hippies that don't want to work they just want to beg for your hard earned money some of them will have little stands on street corners and will trade the things they make for cash or food. This guy not one of them. He says to us and I quote.....

HEY! Did you say something about Bongo's CUZ I play the bongo's!

As fast as he was in our faces he was gone leaving us with blank question mark faces and a laugh that has lasted us 10 years or better

:) I think he wanted to play our bongo's

• Members

I don't understand how someone can be so selfish as to take her own life rather than facing new struggles head on--especially after all she's been through. Now I'm left to pick up the pieces---again....

• Members

UMmmmmm Toy Queen are you ok? I am sorry for your loss? That seems like less of a random thing and more something you should talk to someone about let me know if you would like to talk I am here

• Members

I don't understand how someone can be so selfish as to take her own life rather than facing new struggles head on--especially after all she's been through. Now I'm left to pick up the pieces---again....

If you need to talk sweetie you know how to find me.

• Members

I don't know how to get through this day and evening...how do I do this...

One step at a time sweetie and know that you have a lot of people that love and care about you. If you need me just text or call me no matter what time it is. You know that.

• Members

Toy, remember to stay strong for you first and you can take care of the rest next.you have to make sure you dont burn out so you can continue. lots of love sent your way you can message me anytime you want to talk

• Members

I so love my girlfriends and our hangout nights at my house. Tonight was an eye opening. This is a group that about half of them never talk about their sex life whereas 3 of us seem to always get in conversation about it. Seeing the expressions on my one friends face was priceless when the topic of squirting came up. I love it. Next thing you know she was googling it...lol.