Official Community Forums Home

Totally Random Thoughts, Ideas, Perspectives!

Tyger

• Members

Rant ~ Taxes are paid and I swear I pay way too much in Taxes...

Rave ~ College Football practices have begun, which only means soon enough The Games will be played! :D

• Like 1

• Members

This week I can breath for the first time in a long time..... I hope I have not spoken to soon! Crossing fingers for a Drama free week ONE more day here and I am off to find my house. I love only working three days a week instead of 24 hours everyday AHHHHH Thank you for Having the balls to stick up for yourself..... ME

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Louis Black - Hysterical

Political satire at its finest...Agreed...

• Members

Lewis Black rocks!!!!!!

• Members

Thankful for such caring people in my life. Things have been rocky health wise in the last couple of weeks, but I am so fortunate to have great people in my corner.

• Members

We seem to get either bone-dry droughts or biblical floods. Not much in the happy medium range. (At least it seems that way; probably not really true.)

It seems as though each month, my "Aunt" F seems to be getting more uncomfortable........

• Members

lol well you could say that....but i found out that after dropping me off, he got robbed by two guys with a gun on his way back. wtf. now i told him "hey whenever i say 'remember our first kiss?' you will be like 'the night i got robbed!'" :lol:

That kiss should eventually make him forget...... hopefully. ;)

I need to stop stressing. Owie, owie, owie.........

• Members

I can't believe I am doing this as a few years ago I never would have. A friend has his own late night radio show in the area and tonight his topic is all about sex. One of the main things is how a lot of relationships have mismatched libido. In talking to him about it he asked if I would call into the show and talk to them about it. A few years ago I would have been like hell no not gonna happen. I thought while on there I am gonna put about how TT helped a lot and drop the website in there. Can't hurt and I know they won't mind. I am so glad where my life is now compared to the past.

If interested in the show it goes from 10pm-12am eastern time tonight. You can listen online at http://www.duxpond.com/wnjc/listen.html

Also here is their Facebook page if you want to comment at all https://www.facebook.com/groups/197744183652346/

They are always a blast.

• Members

Thanks if you can't listen tonight they will have a podcast out by the weekend as well. Should be a lot of fun. I am excited about it.

• Members

Thanks if you can't listen tonight they will have a podcast out by the weekend as well. Should be a lot of fun. I am excited about it.

How was it? Did you have fun? I excited to hear about your experience.

Unfortunately I Missed it :( , but will definitely listen this weekend. Please keep me posted as to when it's out. Is it possible to post the podcast link?

I have the freakin' hiccups.

• Members

It went well LL There is talk that in an upcoming week they will be doing a round 2 of sex talk. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

It was so easy to do because again it isn't face to face so I think that is why I didn't have too much trouble with it. Plus it was fun to talk about a company that I have grown to love. They were asking me about products and I was explaining about being a reviewer as well. They 2 great guys that host the show. Again thank you Rob for giving me a gift certificate to give to them. They gave it away near the end of the show which was great.