Official Community Forums Home
Click here to get a free mini air clit toy + storage bag.

Positions!

Darcy_72

• Members

The most basic thing for me is to lay on my back, of course. Especially discreet in case of disturbance. But sometimes when laying down, I like to bounce on vibrator between my legs for some great external stim. I also like laying the opposite way with feet up on the headboard and my lower-half raised a bit. Sitting up, kneeling, also works for external.

Other thoughts and suggestions!

• Members

I tend to lay on my side. This works for when I want to some dp. I can then work both at alternating times which is nice. Also works well if I am on the phone with someone during playtime as he has enjoyed hearing me. Helped break up his work day...lol

• Members

I usually lie on my back with my knees up or legs stretched out mostly straight. I really want to work out something for my suction-cup dildo, but the bathtub edge is in a bad spot where my knees hit the toilet... plus it feels gross because my sisters leave a mess. I need to get a chair with a smooth seat.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Members

The very best position for me is having the woman on top riding me. I love see her on top and how deep she can drive as well as the ability for her to pleasure herself. It is such a turn on for me.