Official Community Forums Home

Where Are All My Chatters At?

mystofpric

• Members

Been through such a rollercoaster in so many parts of my life in the last year or so, but I am very happy where my life is heading right now.

• Review Team

i've been good. how have u guys been ???

Hey Tony! Long-time-no-hear-from!!! Glad to see you are still around and checking in. I agree with shorty - its been a helluva year but I'm hanging in there.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I was just thinking about this more as I have a lot more time on my hands now to be on and in the room since I work from home. I definately love my job as I can do as I please as long as I get my work done. I work from a company that now lets me work from home. Hell I can work in whatever attire I like.

I would love to be able to chat with old friends and make some new ones. The chat is how I got to know a lot of people even better and made some of the best friends I have. A few I have met in person...some we are still talking about meeting in the future.

There are so many great angles to this forum. Thank you Rob.

I tried accessing it, but it says that the certificate (or something) hasn't been renewed?? Not sure if that's something I need to fix on my end, or if it's a site thing?

• Members

I am thinking a site thing. I sent Rob a copy of what I got. Before it used to just say in a sense it was not available but now it goes into the room but then tells you the membership needed to be renewed.