Official Community Forums Home

Where Are All My Chatters At?

mystofpric

• Members

Once upon a time, there was a safe and secure website for people to talk about their sexual issues. On this website friendships formed and blossomed, and the friends cried out to their ruler of a way to talk in real time! and Lo, their kind ruler blessed them with the chat room. Day and night the friend and new comers filled the the room, the talks were fun and memories were formed. But one day the site went down, maintenance was to be done to make the website even better. Weeks and perhaps even months, though to the posters it felt like years, went by before the site was back. And it truly was much improved! But alas, the chat never came back. And so friends and fellows posters, I ask ye this: Where my chatters at?

If we could get Rob, sweet loving super fan-damn-tastic Rob to bring it back, who would use it?

PS Flattery always helps!

• Members

You read my mind lil sis. I have been thinking about this. We all definately formed a lot of great friendships via the forum and the chat room. Yes we got to know each other through posting on the boards but the chat room gave us another level on which to get to know each other. I have since become very close friends with a few on here and friends with others as well. To the point we talk on the phone, via email or im when not on here.

I think it would be great to see this back to help us get to know a lot of the new faces around. It was also nice as if you had a question you can talk to everyone right in the room. It was a nice benefit to the site. I remember when the forum came back up I had asked about this and was told by our wonderful Rob that it would be up in a few weeks. Oh Rob....lol.

I have really come to love TT on so many levels. I have learned so much and have been able to help as well. I see your point lil sis. I wonder so how many others might make use of this feature if it was back.

• Members

What's the deal, why doesn't it work?? I want to find a lady to explore...

I will let you know that the room for the cyber hookup. Granted there were times when people would get in there that knew each other well and might flirt or such, but those were rare and they knew each other. It was a great place for friends to hang out and chat. Also if we had questions about things we could ask each other and discuss it in real time. That is what made this room different from other sites. You did have the option of setting up another room if you and another person wanted to chat privately or you come use private messaging.

• Members

What's the deal, why doesn't it work?? I want to find a lady to explore...

Most of us in chat are there just for that--chat. We will talk about a lot of things, but not hooking up. That is what private messenging is for. If you only joined this site for a hook-up, you may want to look elsewhere.

Most of us in chat are there just for that--chat. We will talk about a lot of things, but not hooking up. That is what private messenging is for. If you only joined this site for a hook-up, you may want to look elsewhere.

'Toy, I only joined to chat...for now at least. Would enjoy talking about a lot of things. R u avail to chat? you can get me at gmansecure@gmail.com for chat or here if it works?

• Members

'Toy, I only joined to chat...for now at least. Would enjoy talking about a lot of things. R u avail to chat? you can get me at gmansecure@gmail.com for chat or here if it works?

Ghman, I should point out that what these ladies trying to say, and rightfully so is that this is not a dating sit or a hook-up site, it's first and foremost an educational site. We are all adults trying to learn from each other to better our own sex lives. So just bare that in mind, any and all private relationships, friendship or otherwise has grown from mutual respect and friendship.

• Members

amen suzy

I would love a chat room .......ROB.......PPPLLEEEAAASSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(do you think that will work?)

• Members

Bribery is always a good thing....lol. wink.gif It was always a lot of fun. It became routine at times that we knew when to expect certain people at certain times as we got to know their schedules. It was also nice to meet new people and get to know them as well.

So Rob what do you say....is there a chance to revive this? Hopefully others that are interested will jump into this thread so he can see how many quite possibly would be interested.

• Members

Ghman, I should point out that what these ladies trying to say, and rightfully so is that this is not a dating sit or a hook-up site, it's first and foremost an educational site. We are all adults trying to learn from each other to better our own sex lives. So just bare that in mind, any and all private relationships, friendship or otherwise has grown from mutual respect and friendship.

Ahhh you say this but how many members have hooked up on here that you know of? I can think of... at least 10!! It is inevitable, it's the nature of the site! We are all sexual and it happens! J/S! :)

ETA I say bring it back! I miss fun night time chats on here!!

• Members

those nighttime chats must have been interesting!

So fun!! Lots of laughs etc! ;)

• Members

Ahhh you say this but how many members have hooked up on here that you know of? I can think of... at least 10!! It is inevitable, it's the nature of the site! We are all sexual and it happens! J/S! :)

ETA I say bring it back! I miss fun night time chats on here!!

Oh no, I know it happens but not because you randomly role into a chat room or pm 30 of the active posters asking if they want to hook up. that's my point. Respect is sexy!

• Members

Oh no, I know it happens but not because you randomly role into a chat room or pm 30 of the active posters asking if they want to hook up. that's my point. Respect is sexy!

LMAO Gotcha!! ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

LMAO Gotcha!! ;)

I miss them too! Boy, I missed this forum. I feel like it has been eons since I have checked back. I think when the website/forum went under maintenance I checked back a lot, and eventually stopped because I was not sure when it would ever be fixed!

Hm. But I have missed all my TT ladies and gents, very much! :]

• Members

We have missed you as well. Glad to see you back. Who only knows what is going on with chat, but I am always around via FB or yahoo if anyone wants to find me. Just pm me and I will send it to you. Hoping the chat comes back up but am starting to wonder. I have made some great friends especially because of that chat room. Ya we talked via the threads but once it got to real time it was so much more fun and gave us all a chance to really get to know each other.

Oh Rob....are you out there....lol. Here our pleas....hehee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hey guys sorry for goin mia but im back lol so hows everything going??? they should bring back the chat. had alot of great times in there and also learned alot. thanks guys

• Members

hey guys sorry for goin mia but im back lol so hows everything going??? they should bring back the chat. had alot of great times in there and also learned alot. thanks guys

Hey Tony how have you been. It has been a while. Yes chat helped all of us a lot. I will agree there.