Official Community Forums Home

The Worst Toy You've Ever Bought!

• Members

I recently tried my first double-stimulator (rabbit-type) and was really excited to try it out. But upon inserting its BIG NUBBY HEAD - OUCH! - I realised I'd need some lube. So I went to the drugstore, and while I was able to insert it, even upon removal I still had to wince!

Then there's also that cheap-o pocket rocket that kicked it after three sessions of real lame-ass 'pleasure'...

Hmmm, the WORST sex toy I have ever bought.......I think it would have to be that golden bee/butterfly thing that I got when I was about 25. I've seen it in stores, still packaged the same and everything. But, it was highly disappointing. Vibes were too soft, buzz-sound was too high, and it didn't....hit.....the......right......spot.....damnit!!! LOL

Here's a pic of it (they don't sell it here on TT).

SE061707.jpg

GRRRRRR!! Duplicate.

WTH??? LOL

LOL SuzyP!! I can picture that!!

• Members

It was some dual bullet thingy I got here as a freebie. It was loud and rattly... cheapy and it pinched me!! Not fun! I don't think it is being sold here any more... :)

• 4 months later...
  • Members

I'm not sure of the name of it, but I remember it had trouble closing. I used it the first few times and everything was fine, then when I went to use it again with my partner the batteries kept falling out and it wouldn't close. Now I always read the reviews before buying my toys. :)