Official Community Forums Home

Craigslist/adult Dating Sites

groove

• Members

I am not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but I will ask here anyway.

This past weekend myself and a some friends were sitting around drinking beer and bull shitting

the way guys do, when the conversation of looking for sex on craigslist came up. No one claimed that

they have done it, but some say they would consider it. My belief that pretty much all the adds on that

site are links to fake sites that want money or a link to prostitutes and that it a they would stand a better

chance of going and hook up with a girl at the club or bar.

My question to you guys is....Have you ever used a

craigslist or other adult services website to have sex? Just curious to how it went and such.

This can be answered by all, male or female.

• Members

I'd be very leery if I were you. I know there are probably people that have success stories, but those are rare. Join an on line dating establishment it's safer.

• Members

I actually met a really nice man on Craigslist and we are also the best of friends. We started chatting after he answered my ad in November of 2007 and met for the first time in December of 2007 after talking for a month. Granted we were not looking just for sex. We were both looking for a relationship. Mind you it wasn't that there was distance we live like 15 inutes from each other. It was making sure we were both comfortable with each other first. We started a relationship from there and quite a few people on here know him also as I talked him into joining TT.

There are success stories but with anything you have to be careful. You can meet a psycho in a bar, dating site or in public....you never know. My ex met a girl off a dating website and she turned out rediculous. She became stalkerish when he wanted to end it. Just shows you never know.

My husband was desperate (before he met me of course) to find someone, so he went online to some sort of site. Not sure which one. Anyway, he met this girl, talked with her online for a few months, paid for her plane ticket down here, and she was TOTALLY different from what she put online. That, and she slept with his friend, and ruined a marriage (hubby's friend's) by going after the man (well, helped ruin it anyway). But, one of my best friends, found a guy, online, married him, and has been married to him for 10 yrs now. Just like regular dating, it's how honest you both are with each other, & not pretend to be something you're not that makes a successful relationship, not where you meet.

Another duplicate. *sigh*