Official Community Forums Home

Master's , Slave's?

ladylove

• Members

I was wondering is there such a thing as Master's / Slave's Day?; Kind of like Valentines Day?

I have never heard of an actual holiday for Dom/sub, but....I have seen cards. Kinkycards.com has quite a few, if I recall! Actually, I just checked and it does say Master Week and Mistress week. wink.gif

• Members

I have never heard of an actual holiday for Dom/sub, but....I have seen cards. Kinkycards.com has quite a few, if I recall! Actually, I just checked and it does say Master Week and Mistress week. wink.gif

I love the cards on that site. That's part of what got me to thinking about an actual date. Looks like I'll be making my own official date if I want/need one :P .

• Review Team

Many Masters and their slaves also celebrate their own, sort of anniversay, which is the day that the slave is officially collared. I know a couple who went all out for their ceremony, as grand as a wedding in many ways, and she now chooses to celebrate that as their main anniversary. Not exactly what you were asking about LL, but a very special day to those who live the lifestyle none-the-less.

MS

• Members

This is very true - I had forgotten (bad Mikayla!) Many couples do an 'eternity collar' ceremony. A slave is given an eternity collar (one that is screwed on and isn't removed) in a sort of commitment ceremony. I had an eternity collar once, but no ceremony to go with it.

• Members

Many Masters and their slaves also celebrate their own, sort of anniversay, which is the day that the slave is officially collared. I know a couple who went all out for their ceremony, as grand as a wedding in many ways, and she now chooses to celebrate that as their main anniversary. Not exactly what you were asking about LL, but a very special day to those who live the lifestyle none-the-less.

MS

This is very true - I had forgotten (bad Mikayla!) Many couples do an 'eternity collar' ceremony. A slave is given an eternity collar (one that is screwed on and isn't removed) in a sort of commitment ceremony. I had an eternity collar once, but no ceremony to go with it.

Wow! I never knew, thanks.