Official Community Forums Home

My Fantasy Dream

• Members

All my life I've always wanted an encounter with another woman. I've never got the encounter but I've always had the same dream. From my dream I see that were very close friends, one day were out back by the pool with our feet in the water. We start talking about all the things we've tried, my eyes keeps looking into her eyes and she can see that something is on my mind. She then asks me if something more is on my mind and I say yes. From there we head inside to my bedroom, we start passionately kissing each other and I begin to suck her upper lip while massages our tongues together. Never kissed a woman before but just by imagining it it looks very sensual and sweet. From there I begin kissing her neck, leading down to her chest. ;) From there everything gets very hot and heavy and more kissing and sucking is involved. My boyfriend is very aware of me always wanting an experience with another woman but I never gotten the chance. I've always thought if I'd want this to become real or not and the answer is yes, I've very much so would love to make love to a woman. :P

• Like 1

• Review Team

If it is what you want, and SO is ok with it, do it. I don't mean just go out have casual sex (unless you want to), I just mean, if you want to make love with a woman, don't let the stigma, or whatever, stop you.

I had a FWB before I was married. He had asked me if I had any interest in being with a woman. I answered him honestly, at that time, and told him no. A short time passed and I thought more and more about it, talked to some people, and decided it was something I would like to do. The opportunity arose and I did it. I am SOOOO glad I did!

I now more-or-less consider myself bi (since bi-curious doesn't seem to fit any more) because I can be as attracted to a woman as I can a man. And I would certainly do it again if the situation was right.

• Members

I've always been attracted woman ever since I was eighteen years old. Never been with a woman before but those feelings never seemed to have went away. At the moment I have a boyfriend and I love him very much. Wouldn't want to ruin something cause my love for my boyfriend is very strong. He does however know my attraction for woman, there's no way of hiding it. He always asks me questions every once in awhile, I can't just turn it off but he respects me and that's all that matters. If however if I ever did have a chance to be with a woman if I wasn't with Matt I'd be with a woman. ;)

• Members

It sound to me like your VERY bi-curious. If anything should happen in your current relationship were you decide it's not monogamous... or whatever you should explore that side of yourself. It almost sounds as though you may regret not exploring those feelings at some point.

• Members

Please allow me to say something here as someone who has enjoy his life with many Ladies in the past, but now understands the end is so much closer than the start.

I have never been one who was afraid explore any avenue of pleasure with a lady, but my taste never involved the same sex. Yes, I have been in 3sums and a few sex parties, but never had the desire for another man. Having said that let me tell you please don't find yourself in my position someday and look back and say if only I had, or if just tried this or that, Forget any labels the people put on others and be true to your own self. Live YOUR life without any REGETS. My Darling to soon you will stand in my shoes. Good luck, good love. Chuck.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm sure when the day comes and if I do find a woman who I'm attracted too and care for deeply I'll take the chance. I recently told my boyfriend about my feelings for woman and how I'd like to explore in that area. He's very understanding and we've talked about it, I just want to make sure he's totally comfortable with it before I go out and have intentions on exploring a woman's body. I'm glad he's very supportive about it and my feelings towards woman, so it's no longer a secret anymore. In time I'm sure one day I'll come across a woman who's willing and open about her sexuality.