Official Community Forums Home

Breast Pleasure

Still learning

• Members

I met a woman last year with whom sex is something I never had the way I do, in the way she responds to me. We have it great.

I am skipping the details and concentrating on the topic:

I hear these stories about women who can orgasm from breast / nipple stimulation. I wonder if any woman can achieve it with enough work and patience. I am WILLING to do what it takes with joy.

While hers are not that "important" to her in sex I really enjoy having them for me but I would so love for her to be able to enjoy the attention. Orgasm would be the ultimate goal and my fantasy but I have to be realistic and enjoy her for who she is. Also she had to have a breast reduction a few years years ago, does it spell impossible?

• Members

I met a woman last year with whom sex is something I never had the way I do, in the way she responds to me. We have it great.

I hear these stories about women who can orgasm from breast / nipple stimulation. I wonder if any woman can achieve it with enough work and patience. I am WILLING to do what it takes with joy.

While hers are not that "important" to her in sex I really enjoy having them for me but I would so love for her to be able to enjoy the attention. Orgasm would be the ultimate goal and my fantasy but I have to be realistic and enjoy her for who she is. Also she had to have a breast reduction a few years years ago, does it spell impossible?

Yes, my wife can orgasm just by nipple stimulation. She loves attention to her breasts and working on her nipples sends her over the top very quickly.

My advice would be to be honest with your partner about your fantasy, and then go slowly. Incorporate it as part of foreplay, perhaps combining attention to her nipples with something that really turns her on such as an adult movie with her favorite sex scenes. The important thing is don't push it to fast too soon. You want to avoid any pressure so there will be no feelings of disappointment or inadequacy.

I have reached orgasm from men playing with my breasts more than once and it's extremely intense but I can't do it when playing with them myself. I think it's because I enjoy a STRONG grip and I just don't have the strength in my hands to bring about the same reaction.

• Members

I have reached orgasm from men playing with my breasts more than once and it's extremely intense but I can't do it when playing with them myself. I think it's because I enjoy a STRONG grip and I just don't have the strength in my hands to bring about the same reaction.

A woman like that ... I wonder who would get tired first.

My fantasy while I can respect a woman can't achieve it ever.

I have spent a good time caressing, licking, sucking as part of a good foreplay

a few times in the hope to make progress eventually but also if it doen't happen

I sure love going through the motions!

I appreciate the input but a bit envious of not experiencing that kind of giving to such a woman.

• Members

Yes, my wife can orgasm just by nipple stimulation. She loves attention to her breasts and working on her nipples sends her over the top very quickly.

My advice would be to be honest with your partner about your fantasy, and then go slowly. Incorporate it as part of foreplay, perhaps combining attention to her nipples with something that really turns her on such as an adult movie with her favorite sex scenes. The important thing is don't push it to fast too soon. You want to avoid any pressure so there will be no feelings of disappointment or inadequacy.

What's your wife's take on this, and yours for experience and what not.

This spaecial lady who has my heart had a breast reduction in the past

so it leaves me unsure of my "sucess" taking her breasts to this level I will love even more.

I am ready to accept her the way she is if it doesn't happen, don't want to pressure her

toward thge result but let her give me the chance to try, I never knboew I can want someone like this so much!

I will still enjoy her the way she is regardless and enjoy the trying very much.

Obviously a breast lover.

• Members

so it leaves me unsure of my "sucess" taking her breasts to this level I will love even more.

I am ready to accept her the way she is if it doesn't happen, don't want to pressure her

toward thge result but let her give me the chance to try, I never knboew I can want someone like this so much!

I will still enjoy her the way she is regardless and enjoy the trying very much.

A friend of mine, a contemporary, had a breast reduction in her early 20's. She has very little nipple sensation now. Just an FYI.

• Members

My wife's nipples are extremely sensitive and perhaps more importantly she loves having her breasts manhandled, and after she has had an orgasm from her breasts she is definitely in the mood for receiving and giving attention to other areas so I can understand your desire.

However in your case it may be as ladylove has mentioned and the sensitivity has been reduced. If so, and if achieving this is important to both of you then I would suggest combining the attention to her breasts with something that really turns her on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I am a lot like sisired - kind of takes a lot, but yes, I can and have.

As for if her reduction will cause a problem - I would guess it depends on how good of a job her surgeon did. I have a friend that had a reduction and she did not lose much sensation.

Good luck!

• 8 months later...
  • Members

• Members

My wife manipulates her nipples while I eat her pussy and she says is helps stimulate he clit and gies her fabulous orgasims. It also make me really hot wathcing her play with her nipples while I eat her

I have had many orgasms just through nipple play with my last boyfriend. He was a "boob man" and he knew just the right things to do to make me orgasm. I like a previous poster, cannot make myself orgasm by doing it myself. But I LOVE having my breasts/nipples played with...