Official Community Forums Home

How To Read A Woman ...

Still learning

• Members

Hi, the girl of my heart leave me happy with sex but as a general comment I know that making a woman feel wanted, letting her know you care, even in non sexual ways during the day, the little things, all can go a long way in romantic and sex life, especially if she enjoys you, and the sex you give her too.

Now my weak spot is in the little things that makes a man know she wants sex later on. The body language, how she acts or talks. She is not a lovey touchy person as a result of past experiences but I sure do let her know she means a lot to me by touching her in loving ways when around her, while she is still not used to it but I am patient and love giving her those signs.

The thing for me, if there are little things that say she wants sex, what do I look for? That's not what it's all about, but knowing those things will make her feel looked sfter in different ways also.

Maybe a bit of contact against me in bed, kind of obvious, getting naked in front of me when things are convenient or toucjhing me in an obvious way, obvious again.

What are the non-sexual cues to look for?

My name says it all: Still learning (and wanting to learn)

• Members

Hi, the girl of my heart leave me happy with sex but as a general comment I know that making a woman feel wanted, letting her know you care, even in non sexual ways during the day, the little things, all can go a long way in romantic and sex life, especially if she enjoys you, and the sex you give her too.

Now my weak spot is in the little things that makes a man know she wants sex later on. The body language, how she acts or talks. She is not a lovey touchy person as a result of past experiences but I sure do let her know she means a lot to me by touching her in loving ways when around her, while she is still not used to it but I am patient and love giving her those signs.

The thing for me, if there are little things that say she wants sex, what do I look for? That's not what it's all about, but knowing those things will make her feel looked sfter in different ways also.

Maybe a bit of contact against me in bed, kind of obvious, getting naked in front of me when things are convenient or toucjhing me in an obvious way, obvious again.

What are the non-sexual cues to look for?

My name says it all: Still learning (and wanting to learn)

A few thing and let me let you know I'm not a women who feels comfortable with public displays of affection....

~ If she seem to touch you innocently with her hand, brush up against you accidently (ha), flirting with you, lingering eye contact, looks at you from under her lashes.... just to name a few.

ps - women always dress for sex when they want it... the right undies, freshly groomed etc...

• Members

Except for work she dresses pretty plain. I will never know what mood she is in from the panties .... she doesn't wear any at all LOL.

BUT she has a distinctive smell that gives her away when she takes her pants away. I happen to love that smell.

She had someone who was not affectionate in the past and she is not the affectionate type .... but I am working on softening her up as time goes. I refrain from public affection to give her space.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

This might be too obvious, but if hubby hugs me and I am in the mood for more, I tend to hug a little longer than normal or even move his hands up or down, depending, a little. It didn't take him long to pick-up on that.

Other possibilities could be her asking you more questions than normal or having a longer conversation - just chit-chat, or her spending extra time on something else related to you - cooking you dinner or something like that. Sometimes we women want it, and we want you men to figure that out, so we think if we give you extra attention you will pick-up on it. Sometimes that works, sometimes not, but those are some suggestions.

• Members

This might be too obvious, but if hubby hugs me and I am in the mood for more, I tend to hug a little longer than normal or even move his hands up or down, depending, a little. It didn't take him long to pick-up on that.

Other possibilities could be her asking you more questions than normal or having a longer conversation - just chit-chat, or her spending extra time on something else related to you - cooking you dinner or something like that. Sometimes we women want it, and we want you men to figure that out, so we think if we give you extra attention you will pick-up on it. Sometimes that works, sometimes not, but those are some suggestions.

Don't get me wrong, I love sex a lot, yet the non-sexual interaction means a lot too.

Having conversation, doing something for her just because, or her for me, spending the time doing things.

• Review Team

Don't get me wrong, I love sex a lot, yet the non-sexual interaction means a lot too.

Having conversation, doing something for her just because, or her for me, spending the time doing things.

I understand what you are saying. It is that part of a relationship that is hardest to get. Sex is pretty easy to get if that's all a person is looking for.