Official Community Forums Home

Titty Fuck ... Again

Still learning

• Members

There is this older thread and one man says he can't cum between them.

I suggest not having too much lube / oil between.

How about starting dry with low friction?

As for myself, when I get aroused I have enough precum to spread on the head to lubricate it,

and in time it spreads to the shaft. That gives enough to get the pleasure out of it.

If I go dry again she gives me a stroking or two, to squeeze some more precum up.

As for size, one gal put it so well: If the breasts are big enough to squeeze a penis between, no matter how much or little, then you have enough. I had enjoyed small, they are beautiful and it offers a good view of the action.

The drawback is the ejaculation is not "stuck" between the breasts for those not into having a squirt on the neck.

For large breasts you can do lots of ways to stimulate the man with the breasts, do the job for him.

The man can bury his penis in and the breasts catch the ejaculation. Or also a woman can bring her breasts up, and when the head peaks through she can give it oral attention, maybe catch the ejaculation.

What makes it pleasurable is knowing my partner is enjoying it or takes pleasure doing this for me.

• Like 1

• Members

What makes it pleasurable is knowing my partner is enjoying it or takes pleasure doing this for me.

ABSOLUTELY! It is a huge turn on knowing my partner is completely turned on and lost in the moment..... Although we don't do this tons I love watching him move between my breasts.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I agree. I love a good tit-fuck, and how he chooses to end it (cum on my face, in my mouth on my breasts) is always up to him.

• Like 1

• Members

I agree. I love a good tit-fuck, and how he chooses to end it (cum on my face, in my mouth on my breasts) is always up to him.

Oh what a waste of an orgasm LOL but as long as you both love it.

Always best to keep going in there when it's "happening", OH WOWIE!

• 4 years later...