Official Community Forums Home

When On Top

• Members

When the woman is on top, lovely position to caress her and relax, enjoy, look in her eyes.

What I would like to know is: What do you do for yourself, how.

You do something different than when the man penetrates you while on top?

Is there something you would want your man to do. Stimulate the clitoris, yeah.

Caress the lower back, belly, legs, butt cheeks. Anything else?

If being on top gives women a different feeling [a man doesn't give being on top] which feels great

maybe there is something to learn and aim at giving it to her while on top of her.

My gal orgasms easily that way but if it can be better, or give those sensations while she is on her back.

Once again no problem with the orgasm on her back but I always look for something to make it better.

The floor ..... please and thank you.

• Members

On top angle is everything. There are so many way to change the sensation, all delicious but, some more than others. The woman gets to control every aspect of her and her partners pleasure. I love to feel my partners hand on me caressing all over. If I feel the need for something specific it's very easy to guide his hands in that direction, or start my self to which he will usually take over. Sometime when I'm on top, my partner will sit us upright, he has better access to different parts of my body. The angle and depth that position offers is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Just something for you to thing about.

• Like 1

• Members

When the woman is on top, lovely position to caress her and relax, enjoy, look in her eyes.

What I would like to know is: What do you do for yourself, how.

Is there something you would want your man to do. Stimulate the clitoris, yeah.

Caress the lower back, belly, legs, butt cheeks. Anything else?

If being on top gives women a different feeling [a man doesn't give being on top] which feels great

maybe there is something to learn and aim at giving it to her while on top of her.

My gal orgasms easily that way but if it can be better, or give those sensations while she is on her back.

Once again no problem with the orgasm on her back but I always look for something to make it better.

The floor ..... please and thank you.

Next time she's up there riding you, pay attention to the angles and motions she chooses. There are some things she does that you just can't duplicate, but others you can. That thing where she sits down on me and rocks her hips forward and backward - I just can't figure out how to duplicate that one. But I noticed my girl liked to sit down with her pubis hard against me and just squirm a little. Next time I had her on her back I pushed deep into her and held myself hard against her there and "squirmed" for a while, thrust a while, squirmed a while, etc. She liked it. A lot.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

• Like 1

• Review Team

I think it is all about the deeper penetration and ability to angle differently for me. I totally get what Sunday was talking about - that squirming. As for what he does, he loves to play with breasts and I love to have them played with, so that is where his hands usually are, or smacking my ass. ;)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I think it is all about the deeper penetration and ability to angle differently for me. I totally get what Sunday was talking about - that squirming. As for what he does, he loves to play with breasts and I love to have them played with, so that is where his hands usually are, or smacking my ass. ;)

I always thought it was termed " Grinding "

But what do I know.... :huh:

• Members

squirming...grinding...I think we ALL know that motion!!! I'd like to experience it again.......

YES, as would I.

My reasons are because of a Long Distance Relationship, and yours.

• Members

squirming...grinding...I think we ALL know that motion!!! I'd like to experience it again.......

YES, as would I.

• Members

YES, as would I.

My reasons are related to an ended long distance relationship. I have no real desire to try again...

• Members

My reasons are related to an ended long distance relationship. I have no real desire to try again...

Apologies, if I infringed upon a personal matter, I meant no disrespect nor to intrude.

• 11 years later...
  • Members
On 10/27/2010 at 8:01 PM, Still learning said:

Aah missionary style.  It definitely has its advantages.  In that deferential position I feel so helpless.  I can perceive his superior strength through his weight on my body.  I can sense his power and utter dominance of the situation.  I am forced to capitulate to his every carnal desire.  I feel absolutely subservient and powerless. 

Dam I'm getting moist just writing this!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 6 months later...
  • Members

It sends me over the edge when I’m on top and i put my hard nipple in my husband mouth!!!! The sucking and biting sensation while I’m riding him on top makes me explode and it’s amazing!!!! Fuxk!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

If she's riding me, I love it when she leans back, arching her body upwards, puts her hands on my knees and closes her eyes. I can play with her breasts and nipples and I can stroke her clit as she works my cock in and out of her pussy. And that position tends to make her clit feel it better. If she climaxes in that position, it's heaven and I love the hardened nipples. Great stuff.

• Like 1