Official Community Forums Home

Interesting Reads

hyokahey

• Members

"How do you feel, darling? Are you going to spend? I will that you spend at once."

I wish I could write like that. Mine would come out, "Howr ya doin Ethel? Fixing to spew forth, are ya? C'mon, fire one off for me. "

"Keep your thighs widely extended," he said, "so that I can see every throb that convulses your cunt, when the lovely liquor of love oozes forth."

She obeyed, and with a deep sigh he saw it gush forth and cover her caressing hand.

He rushed forward and gamahuched her furiously, and then sitting in an easy chair, said, "Ethel, get up."

I find this passage strangely exciting even though I have no idea what "gamahuching" is. I like the way he verbally controls her and the all the throbbing, oozing, and convulsing puts me right in the scene.

• Members
."

I find this passage strangely exciting even though I have no idea what "gamahuching" is. I like the way he verbally controls her and the all the throbbing, oozing, and convulsing puts me right in the scene.

I have no idea either, but it sounds as though I'd love to be gamahuching! Sounds erotically delicious!

• Members

The best I can discern is that 'gamahuching' is a euphemism for cunnilingus....yea, it's all erotic until the name 'Ethel' comes up...I mean, come on, ETHEL!!! Who wants to think of their grandma with toes pointing to the ceiling screaming, 'Oh God, Floyd, don't stop gamahuching my cunt!'

Excuse me now, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

• Members

The best I can discern is that 'gamahuching' is a euphemism for cunnilingus....yea, it's all erotic until the name 'Ethel' comes up...I mean, come on, ETHEL!!! Who wants to think of their grandma with toes pointing to the ceiling screaming, 'Oh God, Floyd, don't stop gamahuching my cunt!'

I'm desperately trying not to fall out of my chair laughing! :lol:

Can't wait to use that line - "Oooh, care for some gamahuching?" :P

• Members

:lol: :lol: :lol: So Funny!

• Review Team

LMAO!