Official Community Forums Home

Bi-Sexual

wishful thinkin'

• Members

Hey guys! this is all new to me so I guess I will try not to make an idiot of myself. I have been fighting with the sexual urges of wanting to suck cock and have sex with men. I love women but I also find certain men a big turn on and want to have sex with them. Now that I am older I think I have come to realize that I will always love sucking cock if given the chance and live with it. I am not gay I just love it when I get the chance to suck on a sexy hard beautiful yummy cock in hopes that if I do it right I will get the warm yummy creamy reward that cums with it and not just a little but a lot. Anyone out there with these same symptoms?????

I think that, if you're comfortable with it, and are wanting/willing to try new things in that aspect, then there's nothing wrong with that. Just remember, with any sort of sex, to be careful. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I think the best part of life is we are all different and each one of us has something we find as pleasurable. The tough part to it is finding those in the world who like the same pleasures as ourselves. I don't think there is anything wrong or weird about your "symptoms" the feelings you have just happen to be your human nature curiosity. Why not at this point let yourself safety in mind explore those curiosities. Worse case scenario is you find you don't like it after all; best case is you find a new love for something in life that allows you an outlet for pleasure. Isn't that something we can all use in today’s lives? I say go for it!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Before you mess around on the side make sure your wife is ok with it. If she is practice safe sex. If not fantasy is always fun!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Dear "Regular-Guy",

Either humanity hasn't evolved as much as I thought or you're stuck in a 1980s/90s timewarp. Regardless, what the hell does HIV/Herpes have to do with this? I mean, really? Your best advice is "don't give your wife Aids" ??? Surely we're past the dated stereotype that gays spread diseases. That's kind of an insult to "wishful thinkin'", don't you think? I'm sure a bisexual/gay guy is just as capable of wearing a condom as any heterosexual guy. I suppose your next bit of advice would be for him to repent, or he's going to hell for sucking cock. *Sigh*

Simple-minded comments make me cringe a little. I digress. Claws retracted. I come in peace, I promise. :lol:

Anyway, "Wishful thinkin'", I think it's GREAT that you aren't afraid to admit what you want! I guess the big question is, will your wife be down with it, and if not I'd say you'll have to decide what you want more. I don't recommend that kind of deception in your marriage as a lot of women won't be nearly as understanding of a fling with another man. There's definitely nothing wrong with bisexual though! Absolutely nothing. Embrace it, like you have. You should be proud to be a bi man, there aren't many of that flavor out there! ;-)

Hell, if my man said he wanted to try it out I'd probably say "Well alrighty then baby, let's pick you one out!" LOL :P Then again, I'm of the more free-thinking variety ;-) I know plenty of women who are into the whole homo-eroticism thing...so you may just be surprised. Good luck to you, and good for you! :P