Official Community Forums Home

Aloe Cadabra® With Vitamin E - Tahitian Vanilla

ladylove

• Members

Personal-Lubricant-Tahitian-Vanilla-75349.jpg

Aloe Cadabra Organic Personal Lubricant / Tahitian Vanilla

Review by Ladylove 12/14/10

Aloe Cadabra is an organic lubricant that contains a whopping 95% Aloe vera. It also contains vitamin E oil that gynecologists have recommended using if you have an issue with vaginal dryness; both have moisturizing and healing benefits. The lubricant also has a few more ingredients, but the afore mentioned are the ones that caught my attention. When I first received this, I thought another lube... ok? We’ll give it a try. First I was happily surprised by the safety seal before use. Upon opening you’ll noticed a nice comforting warm vanilla scent, without much of a taste. I have never felt anything like this. It has a silky softness that feels very luxurious and natural. I used some on my husband during foreplay and he on me for fun. Again, I have to say the silky smoothness of this product is incredible and it’s pretty long lasting. It’s all natural ingredients is a huge bonus, I love it.

I will use it for toy play, foreplay, all play in addition to using it as a personal moisturizer to keep everything soft supple. This would be a great lubricant and moisturizer for anyone. I give this a 5 out of 5 hearts.

Aloe Cadabra

• Review Team

Sounds like a great product!