Official Community Forums Home

His Best Friend

exkrummenau

good evening...

i'm dating this guy for more than 8ys now. and i sometimes feel that i want a bit more challenge in our sex life.

he was this very hot and sexy friend that i really like and wanted him to invite for a 3some with us.

but seams like he's not in the same page...

i don't know if i should insist. or just give up on this fantasy. or maybe i should just think about another girl that's not his friend.

im getting really confused, cause he wants to do everything for me, but at the same time he's not making any move to be with her...

thanks

• Review Team

I have to agree with TQ. I have had a MFM and a FMF and both times everyone was completely on the same page way ahead of time. Any one of the three could have said "I'm not so sure," and it would have been off for everyone.

Something like this can really change the dynamics of a relationship and I would say it definately will if either partner is not 100% into it.

As far as wanting to spice up your sex life, have you thought about other things besides a 3some - different toys, techniques, etc? There are all kinds of threads on here about how to spice things up a bit, maybe you could find something that both of you would be excited about.

Good luck in whatever you decide.

• Members

Insist = he'll go through the motions, you won't get what you really want and it will damage the relationship

Give up = you'll never get what you want

patience = you may get what you want and if you do it will be the best

I would say no. You've been with him this long, so you probably love him. With love should come respect. If he doesn't want to do it, then you should respect that.

Everyone has a 3-some fantasy, even in loving relationships. It's totally normal.

However, your post title is "his best friend", does this mean you want to have one with his best friend? I'd say THAT is also a bad idea. It can cause resentment on his part, and he could loose you and/or a great friend because of it. It can also cause doubt and confusion on the party that was pushed into it, such as "Does she think I'm not good enough anymore? Did she like him better? Why did she do that with him & not me......." ect.

If all parties are not in total agreement, it's almost certainly going to cause the murder of a relationship, that's not fantasy, that's reality. I've seen it happen with friends of mine. Trust me.

• Members

It's always been a fantasy of mine and probably always will be, but I don't think I could ever fulfill it cause I love my boyfriends so much, and I feel like everyone would change right after it. It may be okay with some people, and other people have fantasies about it, but doesn't wanna try it. Do what you think is best for you. :)

• 3 months later...
  • Members

good evening...

i'm dating this guy for more than 8ys now. and i sometimes feel that i want a bit more challenge in our sex life.

he was this very hot and sexy friend that i really like and wanted him to invite for a 3some with us.

but seams like he's not in the same page...

i don't know if i should insist. or just give up on this fantasy. or maybe i should just think about another girl that's not his friend.

im getting really confused, cause he wants to do everything for me, but at the same time he's not making any move to be with her...

thanks

Sometimes a fantasy should just remain a fantasy. One night after a few drinks I brought up a fantasy with my GF and she said she would do it....It caused a lot of problems in our relationship, we even broke up for a while over it. We are working on trying to repair

our relationship but it is going slow. I advise you to forget about it, unless HE brings it up...don't push....TRUST ME ON THIS.