Official Community Forums Home

X5 7" Vibrating Cock

froggystyle1977

• Members

blushnovelties.png

I have heard of the memory pillow but a memory penis. Seriously…..

I will admit I was extremely skeptical over the claims on the package. The realistic feel, memory (can retain its shape)and generously sized. Ok sure it’s a pretty good size 7” ,but memory it’s a toy not a pillow and every other toy I have had that said realistic feel was well not even close. BOY WAS I WRONG!!!

This has to be the most real toy I have ever felt. The X5 material is so supple, so smooth and OMG its just amazing. I could not stop just touching it, pinching it and squeezing it. That part was true now to really test out the other claim, Memory, I took the X5 life like cover off the slim line vibe inside and washed both pieces. The slim line was easy to clean with a little warm water and antibacterial soap. Careful not to get any water on the twist knob at the bottom. For the X5 penis part I turned it inside out and made sure to clean its little hole (totally realistic) when I returned it right side out it retained it shape!! It really is a memory penis!!

2 AA batteries and a little lube later and I was more then prepared to try it out.

Slipping the X5 cover back on the vibe was very easy to do, memory penis went right back to where it was when I took it out of the package!!

Turn it on with a twist and set it to what you like, High -low or in between. The vibes can be felt throughout the entire toy. My favorite kind!!

I can’t even explain how good this toy felt it really is something you have to feel for yourself, it definitely made for an outstanding orgasm!!!

The package recommends a little talc applied to this toy for storage to help it retain its texture and I say if it will help keep its memory I’m all for it.

I think every woman should have a truly realistic toy to enjoy during those times a partner is not available. so go ahead try out the X5 the best memory penis I have ever had!!!

• Review Team

Wow, a memory penis, I know there is a joke to be made there - something about can this one remember to take out the trash, or something - but I digress. Thanks for the great review. I may just have to put him on my wish list!

Wow!! Sounds great!!

Also, just a tip, since it's like the cyberskin material, TooTimid does sell a powder called Cyberskin Renew which helps maintain the silky real feeling of the cyberskin material ( which goes by many a'name, this happens to be X5).

Thanks for the fantastic review Froggy. I bet you won't FORGET this one!!!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

blushnovelties.png

I have to admit that when I opened my box and saw this toy, my eyes got wide! This toy is 7 inches long, and 1 3/4 inches in diameter. It is made of X5, which is a realistic feeling material. As I read the back of the package, and read that X5 has memory, I really wondered what that meant. So, I took this very nice cock out of the package, and it really has a realistic feel! Then I found a hole in the top, and that really made my eyes wide! As I checked this out, I realized that this is a sleeve over a sleek silver vibrator. It is also waterproof, which is always a plus.

I washed this big boy in antibacterial soap and water, patting dry after. Always remember to use only water-based lube with this toy, as it is a silicone toy. After use and washing, a light coat of talc or cornstarch will help it retain the soft texture. TooTimid also sells CyberSkin Renew, which is nice to have. Two AA batteries, and it was ready to go!

This is really easy to use--a little twist of the knob at the bottom. I found the vibrations to go from low to high, and everywhere in between. With a little clit stimulation, it provided an outstanding orgasm. I'm a believer in this memory penis!!

http://www.tootimid.com/The-X5-7-Vibrating-Dildo_p_2618.html

• Members

Great review Ladies!

Froggy, I agree every women should have a realistic toy to enjoy when their partners aren't or are around. I love both my "like real" and "real life" studs.

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Great review Ladies!

Froggy, I agree every women should have a realistic toy to enjoy when their partners aren't or are around. I love both my "like real" and "real life" studs.

Thanks for the great review! Just placed my order. Hoping it's as good as it sounds!

• 4 weeks later...

So, Sugarlips, was it as good as it sounded?