Official Community Forums Home

10 Function Self Pleasing G

ToyQueen

• Members

SE0593-20-3.jpg

I have to say that this is one of the more interesting shapes I've gotten in a toy. This is bright pink, and shaped almost like a J--with a hook! It is waterproof, and made of soft PVC. There is a small metal ring connecting the hard plastic to the soft toy. The controls are on the end of the hard plastic, which provides easy availability! I pulled it out of the box to check it out, and out fell---BATTERIES!!! This toy uses 2 size N batteries. It has 10 levels of vibration, and a memory chip. This means that if you turn the vibrator off, when you turn it on and push the function button, it remembers which vibration you had on last, and starts it. It has three levels of vibration, and seven different pulsations! The vibrations range from quite low to very strong, so there is a level for everyone. There are also five little nubs to provide extra clitoral stimulation. After exploring all these things, I was ready to try this cute toy out!

I washed this cutie up with some antibacterial soap, and got out my water-based lube--recommended for this particular toy. I absolutely loved the vibrations on my clit, so I was very excited to see if I could get some really good g-spot stimulation, too. Then, for me this little hook fell apart... It is a little too flexible for me to get the pressure I need for my own pleasure.

Overall, I think this is a great toy to use for clitoral stimulation. It will be great for those who like some flexibility in a g-spot toy. Enjoy trying it out! I'd love to hear what you think!!

http://www.tootimid.com/10-function-self-pleasing-g.html

• Review Team

It certainly looks like it has potential, but I do hate a kind of floppy toy. I hope someone else reviews it so we can see if they have the same issues with it you did. Thanks for the review!

• Members

Thanks for the review Toy.

When you say it's to flexible are you saying it doesn't hold up to any pressure or just not much pressure?

• Members

Thanks for the review Toy.

When you say it's to flexible are you saying it doesn't hold up to any pressure or just not much pressure?

I can easily bend it back and forth with one finger. It will stand up to light pressure, but not a lot. However, the Lucid Dream #14 is too flexible for me, so it is all in the...fingers...of the user.

I hope someone else gets the chance to review this toy...

• Members

I can easily bend it back and forth with one finger. It will stand up to light pressure, but not a lot. However, the Lucid Dream #14 is too flexible for me, so it is all in the...fingers...of the user.

I hope someone else gets the chance to review this toy...

Thanks!

I tried the Rock Chick a while back, which is similar to this toy, and it was made from very firm silicone. But, it wasn't shaped for my personal physiology. I like the idea that it remembers which setting it was on when it was last on. That's pretty cool. Thanks for the review!!