Official Community Forums Home

Little Softee

ladylove

• Members

se-1076-14-3.jpg

Little Softee

Review by Ladylove 1/11

The Little Softee is a 3/3 speed, waterproof, G-spot and clitoral stimulator. It’s made of TPR so use water based lube, and a condom if you intend to share. The head rotates clockwise and counterclockwise, and is controlled separately from the clit stimulator, each has three speeds. The clitoral vibrations range from med-high and the rotations range from low to med. It measures almost 6L (not including controls) X 1W (at the widest point). The bullet is well placed with 1 short and 2 long ears. All you’ll need is 3 AAA batteries, no instructions needed.

On first look I find this pleasantly soft, very pliable, without any odor and it’s quiet. However, the soft pliable nature of the Little Softee doesn’t allow for enough G-spot pressure stimulation for a seasoned toy user. The clitoral stimulation is great and will be quite pleasing for almost everyone. As an experienced toy user I wasn’t wowed, but I think The Little Softee would be great for the very beginner and possibly the intermediate user. Because I think this is a good starter toy I give it a 3 out of 5 hearts.

My Little Softee

• Review Team

Thanks for the review!

Even the color looks "soft". I too have a hard time finding a really GOOD G-Spot stimulating toy. Thanks for the honest review.

• Members

Even the color looks "soft". I too have a hard time finding a really GOOD G-Spot stimulating toy. Thanks for the honest review.

Have you ever tried the lucid Dreams 14? I really liked that one.

Yes, I have it, and I have one very similar to it as well. Both hard plastic, curved, and feel oh, so gooooooooood!!

• Members

Yes, I have it, and I have one very similar to it as well. Both hard plastic, curved, and feel oh, so gooooooooood!!

Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaaa! I agree B)