Official Community Forums Home

Intimate Organics Clitoral Stimulating Gel Gentle Formula

Tyger

int004.jpg

Intimate Organics Clitoral Stimulating Gel Gentle Formula

I've been lucky enough to try the Defense Personal Lubricant, so I was very happy to receive the Defense Clitoral Stimulating Gel. Intimate Oragnics is a very innovative company. They're trying to bring "green" products to the public at a reasonable cost. I'm all for both of those!

My interest was especially peaked when I read on the back of the box: "This product does NOT contain menthol!" What? Most clit stimulating creams/gels contain menthol. It's what gives you the tingle. Well, upon reading the box, I saw that they replaced menthol with peppermint!

Warning, this box does say that it's not recommended for those with STDs or pregnant!

Taking the 1 oz. tube out of the box, I unscrewed the cap, peeling the tinfoil-type seal easily, and took a whiff of the contents. Yes, I can definitely smell the peppermint, but also smelling a bit of the familiar "musky/natural" smell of their products. This item is certified 100% organic/vegan, which is always good for those of us concerned with all the odd, technical chemical-sounding ingredients in stuff we put on/in our bodies. It's paraben-free, DEA free, & glycerine free.

So, I bet you're wondering if a gel that has peppermint instead of menthol works? Why, yes, yes it does! And works well, I might add! Ever the skeptic, I was pleasantly surprised!

Upon squeezing the tube ever so slightly, I got a lot out on my finger. Oops. So, this stuff is not overly gel-like, not fully liquid-like either, so it's runny. A little dab will do ya, cuz even though this stuff is their Gentle formula, I felt the cool sensation almost as soon as I put it on my clit and clit hood.

I decided to put it on and walk around the house for a bit before surprising hubby with a fun quickie! Within 2 minutes, I was wet, and very excited. It wasn't like "WHOA! I definitely have something down there!" It built up slowly, but steadily, and remained on the area for quite a while (until our juices washed it way that is!). It wasn't overwhelming at all. Afterwards, I didn't feel any residue or stickiness left behind from the gel at all.

My next wish is to try the intense formula!!

I give this Gel a rating of 4 outta 4 Tyger Paws!

Organically Orgasmic!

• Members

Definately sounds interesting. Thanks for the great review.

• Review Team

WOW! I want some!!!

Thanks for the review!