Official Community Forums Home

Frisky Fingers - Glow In The Dark

ladylove

• Members

000043_1.jpg?rand=977456444

When I received this Frisky Finger I was very excited! I love finger vibrators. It measures 2-1/8L X 3/4W including the on/off control. The control button is located on the bottom, for ease of use. The finger holder stretches easily and comfortably, fitting my DH large fingers and my small ones, with no problem. One side of the bullet has raised soft nubbies for orgasmic sensation, the other side is smooooth. Best of all the batteries are included. You’ll need to unscrew the bottom to take off the small plastic piece between the battery and the contact, to get your buzz going. Since this Frisky Finger has a silicone sleeve over it’s plastic bullet, you will need to use a water based lube. TT has a great one that they self branded. As usual, I wanted to see what the toy was all about before use.... I could not wait to get buzzing with my new frisky finger. The vibes are pretty good, and it really does glow in the dark.

My DH picked up the ‘Frisky Finger’ with clear intent on teasing. He didn’t use the finger hold right away, using both the nubbie and the smooth side for some teasing all over! When he decided to get serious he put on the finger hold massaging my clitoris and vaginal area. Most of the vibration is lost through the nubbies. That was a bit disappointing. I decided to take over the ‘finger’ and use it on my DH. He enjoys a mild vibe between his balls and his penis during some oral pleasure; he loved it. I ‘jumped’ on top him, using the vibe, I applied pressure to his perineum during his orgasm; DH was very appreciative!

I give this “Frisky Finger 4 out of 5 hearts because it can be used in so many ways.

Glow in the Dark FRISKY FINGERS

• Review Team

Thanks for the review. Glad you found a good use for it!

The ad looks like something from Star Wars!! LOL Thanks for the review!!!

• Members

Thanks for the review, I love that it glows in the dark, how fun!