Official Community Forums Home

Really? Are You Serious?!?!

sass

• Review Team

OK, this has very little to do with sex, but I just have to discuss this some place, and since I don't want my step-kids to read it, Facebook is out, so I am here.

My father-in-law, the one who sort of caused the break-up of my husband and me (which was not a bad thing in the end), accidently sent me an email today. It was a love poem he wrote to someone named Kelly. I asked him who Kelly was, and he said it was an accident he sent the poem to me and that Kelly is his new girlfriend, IN NIGERIA! He sent me two photos and the lovely young thing (far less than half his age) was even holding an "I Love You" poster in one. He went on to tell me how he hopes to marry her when she gets to this country, which will happen as soon as he sends her $400 more on top of the over $800 he has already sent. YEAH RIGHT! And this is the same man who "didn't have the money" to buy food for my dogs that "husband" was supposed to be caring for but seems to have forgotten about since he has moved in with HIS new girlfriend! (The dogs are safe. From 1200 miles away I coordinated their rescue and they are going to be coming to me this weekend.) This guy is serious - he thinks this hot chic who needs $1,250 to join him in this country is in love with him and just counting down the days until they can be together. Good lord!

I would feel sorry for the old coot if he wasn't such a perverted old man (who was apparently willing to let my dogs starve to death). His last "girlfriend" was his step-granddaughter (not blood related but his "granddaughter" since she was pre-teen) who is about 50 years younger than him. Yeah, she is pretty gross, too, but I won't go into her reasons for screwing him other than to say she has a serious drug problem. As far as I know they are still knocking boots since I heard she left her husband (oh yes, she is married!) and had moved in with the old man. Eewwwwww!

On top of all that, some of my belongings that "husband" shipped (with an account number I gave him so it doesn't cost him a penny) came in today. Not only were half of the things I asked for not included, but he sent junk like 4-year-old hair style magazines and 50 cent coloring books. He also sent what was left there of his kids' belongings so I can get it to them (they are with their biological mother now) and some of the girls clothes he sent are kids size 6. My step-daughter is 12-years-old! And nevermind why their stuff has to get to them via me instead of him spending $10 to send it to them.

AAARRRGGG! I seriously feel like I have entered the twilight zone, or the earth has slipped off its axis, or something!

• Members

It sounds like your better off divorcing yourself from that family. As for the kids, I think "Thank goodness they have you!"

Hoping it all gets easier for you very quickly.

• Members

As I have told you he is not even worth the thought. I am so glad you are away from that mess. I know how hard it is to move on but finally when you are ready it is time to do it. Keep moving forward and keep your chin up. FIL and idiot are not worth the air they breath.

• Review Team