Official Community Forums Home

Clit Pump Question

• Members

Ok, so for those of you with more experience with clit pumps than me...please...enlighten me....

I bought a clit pump and tried it. Not a pleasant experience. I felt like I had it positioned correctly. I only did like "half" a pump and only left it on for about 5 seconds...as I wasn't really feeling anything pleasant and decided perhaps I had something wrong. I released the suction and, well, to my dismay, found my clit bleeding and VERY painful.

So...what did I do wrong? How long will this take to heal? Any words of wisdom? Thanks!

Um, ow? I've never heard of a clit bleeding with a clit pump. Are you sure you had it over the clit and not your vagina, and maybe you started your period?

I have 3 pumps, and one is QUITE strong, and where I've cause myself some pain due to the strong suction (the first time I used it), there was a release valve, and I could DEFINITELY tell when I had it too strong.

I'm not sure what to tell you. I am very baffled by this one.

• Members

Yes, it was definitely over my clit. Definitely not my period.

Yeah, ow...

I used the release valve after only about 5 seconds or so. The bleeding was definitely coming from the clitoris...I could pull back the hood and see the blood around my clit.

I thought I had researched these and their use properly...obviously I've done something wrong...just not sure what...and not sure how long it will take to heal. I'd like to resume sex with hubby but, at this point, it's too painful. :(

• Members

I wonder if you broke some capillaries at the skin surface? The clitoris is highly vascular tissue. I've never heard of a clit pump breaking the skin though. :blink:

I wonder if you broke some capillaries at the skin surface? The clitoris is highly vascular tissue. I've never heard of a clit pump breaking the skin though. :blink:

Neither have I, and especially if you didn't feel anything wrong........did you give yourself a "hickie" down there too? Maybe it was something like that, and it pulled too hard on it?

• Members

Well...finally better but, wow! It definitely broke the skin somehow as when I pulled the hood back a bit and touched my clit with a tissue, there was blood on the tissue.

Yeah...I'm at a loss. When I was experimenting, it didn't feel bad and didn't feel good. I just knew there was suction on my clit.

Oh well! :) I guess I'll chalk this up to experience and move on to the next new toy! :)