Official Community Forums Home

Hello! Just Stopped In To Say Hi! <3

sun_flower969

• Members

Hi all Hope you are all WELL and getting ready for summer 2011... I have been buried in DRAMA... such is my life. BUT I am well and very happy. My H and I have separated, I am seeing a wonderful man whom I reconnected with after almost 20 years. It has been nothing less than amazing. My Kids are growing (8, 7 and 3 now!!) I am thinking about joining a Roller Derby team also!! I pretty much have been sucked in to Facebook so if anyone of my friends want to find me on there, send me a PM...

Glad to see the forum is still moving and that some of the loyal regulars are still on here... I'll try to pop in more often. I feel so lost! LOL

<3 Sun...

• Members

Hey, my wife plays roller derby. Maybe you two will clonk heads in a match some day.

She's curious how you learned about it.

Sorry about your splitsvilledness.

• Members

Sunny! So glad to you stopped by. Sorry to hear about you and Hubby, but it sounds like you are happy and doing well. Don't be a stranger.

• Members

Hi peeps!! Thanks!! @Square where do you live? You never know! I will try not to be a stranger!! Yes I am very happy... :) (I feel like lightning will now strike me, for typing that out loud but yes, its true!!)

• Members

Joizey.

LMAO! I am in BAHSTIN hahaha

• Members

Sun---It's great to see you on here !! Missed you !!

I'm so sorry about your separation, but I am glad that you are happy !

Thanks Wendy!! :))

• Review Team

SUNNY!!! Hey girlie! Yeah, life has been a wild ride for some of us lately. Glad to hear things are good for you. Happiness is a wonderful thing!