Official Community Forums Home

G-curve With Naughty Tickler

mailahn97

• Members

1958_1.jpg

G Curve with Naughty Tickler

The G Curve with Naughty tickler looked interesting, but didn't jump out and grab me. It is a basic plastic vibe that measures 6.5 inches in length and 1 inch in diameter. There is an insertable sleeve that measures 6 inches in length and 2.25 inches in diameter that has a clit tickler attached. Along the sleeve are nubs to help with a nice sensation. Both are waterproof so I took them and washed them up in warm water and anti-bacterial soap. The batteries are inserted at the bottom of the vibe by unscrewing the cap. Please keep in mind once you have inserted the 2 AAA batteries to make sure you make the cap very tight so that no water gets in and causes premature death of a toy before the fun can begin.

The sleeve does take some work to get on. You can add a little lube to make it easier to slide on but just be careful not to put too much on as you don't want the sleeve to slide around too much. When you turn the vibe on via the turn dial at the bottom it is felt all the way to the tip of the sleeve and along the shaft. Unfortunately the tickler didn't carry the vibe through it very well. With this being waterproof it opens up so many options as to places to play with the toy.

Time for action and to ee if this toy can deliver. Add a little lube and we are off and running. I insert the toy and turn it on. Unfortunately I was not completely satisfied as the curve of the toy just doesn't seem to hit me properly to get my g spot going. It still felt good but not over the top. The naughty tickler was nowhere nearly enough vibe as I really like a strong vibe for my clit.

I was not amazed by this toy. I would not recommend this for someone that wants a strong vibe. This I feel would be good for a beginner or someone that doesn't like a strong vibe.

• Review Team

Dang, if only the tickler tickled a bit more. Thanks for the review.