Official Community Forums Home

2 Tone G-spot

Tyger

no2086-2.jpg

I'm on the hunt....for another perfect g-spot toy. Unfortunately, as some hunts go, this one failed.

I'll get to the basics:

I love the color, which goes from clear at the head, to a nice, pretty purple at the base. It's 7" of 100% silicone, always good, since it's easy to clean, non-porous, and has some give to it, making it a more comfortable toy. It also makes it non-smelly, another plus! The tip is curved up, to help stroke the elusive g-spot, and the shaft is ribbed in the middle, and textured at the very base of the shaft for easy gripping. The package says that it's "totally bendable", and the toy is waterproof. The cap at the bottom easily twists off to insert only one AA battery (not included), and the push-button on the very bottom turns it on, and you can adjust the speeds with the twist off cap, from a low, to a medium high.

Grabbing the 2 Tone, I insert the battery, replace the cap, turn it on, and, well I'm a gal that prefers a strong vibe, and when I turned this toy on its highest setting, I wasn't that impressed with the strength. OK, well, for me, vibes aren't all that important when it comes to my g-spot. "Totally bendable" intrigued me, so I start bending the toy, here, there, in different positions. Yes, it does bend, but it bends a bit too easily. Then, POP, the middle section comes off its hinge. Well, crap! I was able to pop it back on no problem, however, when I got down to "business", the toy felt good inserting, and stroking, however putting it in a stay-able position, to stroke the g-spot was a 2-toned failure.

I give this toy a 1 out of 4 Tyger Paws up, for how it felt, but that is all.

• Review Team

Well, at least "hunting" can be fun. :) Thanks for the review, sorry it didn't do it for you.