Official Community Forums Home

Wacky Ma Weather

square

• Review Team

This has been a terrible spring for many parts of the country. No tornadoes here, thank goodness, but flooding, which is expected to get worse now that it is warming up enough to start melting the snow pack.

I hope all are safe and sound!

• Members

Yeah, after posting that I realized I should have made the best wishes for a lot of folks and places this spring that have been getting hammered.

(Massachusettes stuck out to yesterday me cuz it's on the same weather radar map as my area, and I noticed how intense the storms were over large areas of the state at a time.)

A few days late, but, yes, I heard about the tornadoes and deaths due to it. Unfortunately, people don't think that, just because they live in an area that isn't "KNOWN" for certain weather conditions, that they should take warnings seriously. With the weather the way it is, you HAVE too! Do some research, please. Tornadoes, hurricanes, lightning, whatever. That way, you can be prepared, as much as you can be. Have a plan, make sure everyone in the house knows the plan well. Keep your cell phones charged and on you at all times. Store water. There ARE Things you can do to prepare. Best wishes and PT's to all my Fellow Yankees up there.

• 5 months later...