Official Community Forums Home

Old Crushes

• Members

Do you ever run into, or even just think about, people you used to have the hots for, and think, "Man, I'm glad I didn't end up with her/him." ?

• Members

Hasn't happened yet - I'm still pretty close to the women I've dated. They're all great in some way or I wouldn't have been attracted to them in the first place. But I don't who I ended up with or where my life has taken me. :)

I went back to one of my crushes years ago. Married him, divorced him (he cheated which is why we split in the first place). There have been a few times that I've wondered, even went back on a few dates with a couple, but realized that I wasn't moving forward, only backward. Most of my exes (except the ex husband) I'm friends with even on Facebook. Like the above poster stated, there was something about them that I was attracted too, and, for the most part, most of my break ups were pretty amicable.

• Members

I have thought that a few times about one crush, but there was a guy I had the hots for for about four years... Everyone knew I liked him, and I made it obvious to him I liked him. I just never had the guts to ask him out. I sometimes wonder where I would be if things had gone that way. haha! Probably not having as much fun as I am now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

After about 10 years, I had gotten in touch with my old crush. We were both going in the direction of our own divorces and engaged to marry each other.