Official Community Forums Home

Erect Nipple Gel

Tyger

SE2249-00-2.jpg

So, I get this 1/2 fl. oz. clear tube & clear gel made in the U.S.A., and kinda laughed. My nipples aren't that sensitive anymore. But, hey, I'm willing to try anything for added sensitivity!

Reading the package that boasts "Intensify nipple sensitivity" and "hardening gel", I'm also a bit nervous....hardening gel? What is this, superglue for nipples? But, I've used several California Exotics products, so I relied with the company's tried & true reputation they have with me.

Ingredients list is pretty short: water, SD Alcohol-39C, glycerin, carbomer, Triethanolamine, menthol, peppermint, & aspartime.

Opening up the packaging, then removing the seal on the tube, I squeezed a little dollop on my finger, and took a sniff. I detected MORE than a hint of minty freshness! Wow! I expected to hear Christmas bells! Very pepperminty! Took a little taste, and, yes, it TASTES minty too! Rubbing some on my nipples, I could feel a little warmth, but nothing spectacular. I sighed and felt something stirring on my nipples, so I blew on them, OH WOW! Yes, my nipples hardened at that.

Soooooo, I thought, if it does this to my under-sensitve nipples, what would it do to my clit? Understand that the packaging says nothing about clit stimulation, but, what the hell? If you have trouble finding the clit, this stuff will definitely make that little bud stand right out after you apply this! Me likey! Warm & minty!

Again, it's not specified to use on the clit, but I had no adverse affects from it, and damn! It felt GOOD!!!

It washed off easily, and didn't leave any stains or residue on me or my sheets!

I give this gel a 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws rating!

Nipples hardening under this clear gel.....

• Members

SE2249-00-2.jpg

So, I get this 1/2 fl. oz. clear tube & clear gel made in the U.S.A., and kinda laughed. My nipples aren't that sensitive anymore. But, hey, I'm willing to try anything for added sensitivity!

Reading the package that boasts "Intensify nipple sensitivity" and "hardening gel", I'm also a bit nervous....hardening gel? What is this, superglue for nipples? But, I've used several California Exotics products, so I relied with the company's tried & true reputation they have with me.

Ingredients list is pretty short: water, SD Alcohol-39C, glycerin, carbomer, Triethanolamine, menthol, peppermint, & aspartime.

Opening up the packaging, then removing the seal on the tube, I squeezed a little dollop on my finger, and took a sniff. I detected MORE than a hint of minty freshness! Wow! I expected to hear Christmas bells! Very pepperminty! Took a little taste, and, yes, it TASTES minty too! Rubbing some on my nipples, I could feel a little warmth, but nothing spectacular. I sighed and felt something stirring on my nipples, so I blew on them, OH WOW! Yes, my nipples hardened at that.

Soooooo, I thought, if it does this to my under-sensitve nipples, what would it do to my clit? Understand that the packaging says nothing about clit stimulation, but, what the hell? If you have trouble finding the clit, this stuff will definitely make that little bud stand right out after you apply this! Me likey! Warm & minty!

Again, it's not specified to use on the clit, but I had no adverse affects from it, and damn! It felt GOOD!!!

It washed off easily, and didn't leave any stains or residue on me or my sheets!

I give this gel a 4 out of 4 Tyger Paws rating!

Nipples hardening under this clear gel.....

WOw, Tyger. I need to get that for my wife! I'd like to try it too on my nipples! :)

• Members

Very nice review. I am gonna have to remember this one for my next order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Thanks Tyger! Glad you liked it.

I wonder what that would feel like if I were to rub it along my cock and on the head. Hmmmmmm...

• Review Team

Sounds like an awesome product - thanks for the review!