Official Community Forums Home

Anal Toys You Like...

• Members

Please share with me the good and bad anal toys you've bought! Help me find some great new toys! ;-))

• Members

I think it depends also on are you new to anal or is it something you have been doing. Generally if just starting you would want to start small and work your way up.

• Members

Yes, that seems to be an important matter... I myself have been having anal sex for the past year and really like it a lot but would like to add some spice to the mix. I'm gonna guess beads are some of the first toys bought... Anyone like or dislike the beads? I kinda feel like for myself I'd like something with some vibs.. lol

• Members

When I started I used a just a plain slim vibe and then worked up in size. The vibration definitely was a welcome addition. I am not a big fan on anal beads. There are also vibrating plugs as well.

I reviewed this anal toy and enjoyed it. It just isn't for solo use due to how pliable it is.

Spectra Gels Anal Toys - Beaded Anal Vibrator

• Members

When I started I used a just a plain slim vibe and then worked up in size. The vibration definitely was a welcome addition. I am not a big fan on anal beads. There are also vibrating plugs as well.

I reviewed this anal toy and enjoyed it. It just isn't for solo use due to how pliable it is.

Spectra Gels Anal Toys - Beaded Anal Vibrator

Thanks!!!! I'm gonna try it out. I won a 25.00 gift card and I'm looking to put it to good use. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

I think it just depends on what you like. Some toys can be used anally even though not advertised as such, just make sure they have some kind of base that will prevent them from slipping all the way in. I have never really cared for beads. I like vibes in anal toys, but I also really like glass toys, so I would say to get a couple different ones and explore to see what you like best. Variety can be the spice of life. :)

• Members

Thanks!!!! I'm gonna try it out. I won a 25.00 gift card and I'm looking to put it to good use. :P

I have this also. Did you enjoy it?

• Members

I think it just depends on what you like. Some toys can be used anally even though not advertised as such, just make sure they have some kind of base that will prevent them from slipping all the way end. I have never really cared for beads. I like vibes in anal toys, but I also really like glass toys, so I would say to get a couple different ones and explore to see what you like best. Variety can be the spice of life. :)

Agreed, MSLady! I was always partial to the anal beads, both giving and receiving...

• 3 weeks later...

i will have to say my fav is my Organics inflatable plug. little bit big for beginners but a little time with a small dildo or plug should get u prepped. I have my wife pump it up and slowly release the air and pump while its releasing. curls my toes and gives me chills. an extraordinary feeling.

• Members

Sounds fun!!! I'm gonna have to try it... 5 out of 5 stars! I bought the Vibro Tease and loved it!!!!