Official Community Forums Home

The Synergy Elite Silicone Wave

ladylove

• Members

synergy-elite-silicone-wave-pink~8455086.jpg

Review by Ladylove 7/13/2011

The Synergy Elite Silicone Wave is soft to touch with a rigid middle. It measures 5.25 inches of insertable length and about 1 squiggly inch in width. It’s made of 100% silicone, is phthalate free, water proof and is hypo-allergenic. The wave like shape and it’s 5 different speeds together are what gives you so many play options. They are (in order) a low then med/high continuous vibe, 3rd is a med/high vibe with two short pulses followed by a longer pulse, 4th is a continuous quick med/high pulses, the 5th is a continuous low then high pulsing. You will need to navigate through all 5 speeds before turning it off. The control is a soft touch one finger control, on the bottom, that is easy for you or your partner, to use. All you need to do is fill ‘er’ up with 2AAA batteries to get your party started.

Now for the good part :). I LOVE THIS TOY. It has infinite play possibilities, we have yet to discover them all. The wave is a perfect shape to use as a vibe in foreplay and intercourse for both men and women. I can stimulate his anus and perineum easily at the same time and he can get my clitoris, vaj-ja, and anus all at the same time in most of the positions we’ve tried. You can mix and match any parts you please :)..... This is also an excellent anal toy. It’s 1 inch diameter makes it perfect for the beginner and it’s wave like shape and various vibe choices makes it an excellent choice for the experienced. (Ok, I have to be responsible here and tell you if you are sharing insertable toys with your partner use a condom and NEVER go from anal to vaginal play with out cleaning or rewrapping first.) When used for anal play DH said he can feel the bumps of the wave a bit, and definitely the vibrations.

No surprise that I’m awarding The Elite Silicone Wave a 5 out of 5 hearts.

Ride the Wave

• Members

Thank you for a great review.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Review Team

Looks and sounds like fun!