Official Community Forums Home

Cyberskin Virtual Reality Sex Kit

nosleepnmesa

• Members

Like the feel of real? This kit is just like the real thing with everything you will need!

TLC4871-7main.jpg

http://shop.tootimid.com/cyberskin-virtual...ty-sex-kit.aspx

I was extremely excited to get this toy. I for one have never tried any cyberskin toys, for numerous reasons I heard they are harder to care for, they will lose their feel, and how in the world can something like this feel real. Well let me tell you they aren't hard to care for and I sure couldn't tell the difference between my husband's penis and this Cyberskin toy. The kit comes with everything you need to have fun, water based lube, cyberskin renew (which is cornstarch), a 7"long silver vibe 1.75" girth multi-speed with a cyberskin sleeve. The sleeve is soft, smooth, and textured like the real thing! I was impressed by how REAL it really did feel and look!

I of course had to do a little research on how to care for the cyberskin since this was my first. A little FYI, use water based lubes, wash them in warm water and a MILD soap (I used my Oil of Olay antibacterial soap) pat it dry and then sprinkle a little cornstarch on it. The cornstarch is used to help maintain the real feel of the cyberskin. DO NOT dust your toy with baby powder or talcum powder.

The excitement of trying this toy was driving me crazy. I inserted the 2 C batteries and put the sleeve on. I was a little curious to find out if the sleeve was going to hold tight or be loose to the vibe. No need to worry this sleeve holds snug to the vibe. Hubbies said layback and close your eyes. He began to touch me with what I thought was his penis, I was WRONG!! :rolleyes: It was the toy, AMAZED and in disbelief...I said prove it. He turned it on and OH MY GOD!!!!! The POWER of this toy on my clit vibrating was more then stimulating me...It ROCKED MY WORLD!!!! I instantly felt my clitoris engorging! As I moaned and thrust against the vibe...He inserted it!!!! HOLY COW!! I swore it was him for the exception of the vibration. I felt it vibrating everything, thighs, G-spot, anus!! My hubby was so excited and hard just watching me thrust with this toy. He insert his rock hard cock in my mouth as he was thrusting me with this vibe. OH MY WORD, the more I moved the vibration on my g-spot had me cumming!

I asked my hubby and he said he felt like he got the best of both worlds, watching this real looking vibe rocking my world while he got a blowjob.... he imagined that was his penis since it looked so real!!

This kit has everything you need, even if you are a beginner to cyberskin, like me! FYI this toy is not quiet but then again it does have ALOT of power!!!!!! Enjoy :)

• Members

I am glad you liked the Cyberskin Katprr! I myself do enjoy the Cyberskin, and admit that it feels ultra realistic - but I can still tell the difference between it and my hubby! :D

Also, while you did mention to use a water-based lube, also it is important to note to NEVER use a Silicone-based lube - as it will instantly erode the toy!

Cyberskin toys will last a while IF they are taken care of properly - as you described - if NOT, they crack and that becomes a hygenic issue. Therefore, make sure if you invest in cyberskin, you always take care of it!

Mikayla ;)

• 2 years later...

I washed my cyberskin, pat it dry and then i put in in a zip lock bag, put some cornstarch in the bag than i sort of moved it around so the toy would get cornstarch on it, currently I am keeping it in the bag till I use it again, I was thinking of taking it out of the bag and putting it back in its original container. The toy is now completely white and so is the bag because of the cornstarch, is there a such thing as to much cornstarch and where it will hurt it? Also, I am assuming I rinse the cornstarch off the toy before I use it again, am I right? I don't want it to be sticky after I rinse it off and then when i use its not enjoyable.

• Members

I love, love , love cyber skin. It's realistic and feels incredible, but have to agree with M, I know the difference between my real man and my college stud.

Note: I never use corn starch. I wash, dry and put away. anything wrong with that?

I would purchase some talc to pat on the toy, because, where washing and patting dry is ok, it will eventually loose that real feeling to it.

I just ordered some Cyberskin Renew stuff from here, to use on my cyberskin toys, and I'll let you know how that goes too! It's only $3.95, and I have several cyberskin toys, so I thought, what the heck? I'll get back to ya in a week or so (once I get it and try it out!).

• Members

Thanks Tyger, I'll go get a bag and corn starch or talc. Looking forward to reading what you think about the CRS.

Katprr - check your link, it goes to the main page for the TT toys.