Official Community Forums Home

New Couple To This.

TrinityLynn

Hi everyone. My fiance and myself are new to this site and just got our first order a week ago. Not exactly sure of what else I should put here but (I'm assuming) he will post with me or vice versa. So again, Hi Everyone!!

Hi LittleSecret,

Thanks for joining the forums and welcome.

Rob

Hi everyone. My fiance and myself are new to this site and just got our first order a week ago. Not exactly sure of what else I should put here but (I'm assuming) he will post with me or vice versa. So again, Hi Everyone!!

• Members

Welcome LittleSecret (and fiance)

This site is great, lot and lots of reading even when the new posts run thin. I have learned a ton since I joined just a little bit ago. Some nice people here and of course lots of juicy inspiration for making your sex life better!

• Review Team

Welcome!

• Members

Welcome and enjoy.

• Members

Welcome ... We generally post together as a couple as well, though sometimes alone. When we post singly, we usually sign off: J for hubby & B for wife.

Hope to see you around

J&B