Official Community Forums Home

Rotating Venus Penis

Tyger

SE0590-01-3.jpg

California Exotics has always been a fave toy company of mine, and this toy just proves that they’re still topping my list! I LOVE wearable toys! Being a busy mother & wife, sometimes life does get in the way, and the only time, and energy, I have is when everyone’s asleep, and/or hubby’s on the road, so, what’s a poor, horny girl to do? Grab a wearable toy, crank it up, and either sit/lay down to buzz your way to orgasm, or get up, do some stuff around the house, and, have an orgasm, just for you!

The Rotating Venus Penis V is a wearable vibrator and clit stimulator. The toy part is made of reddish Crystalessence (jelly) Material. It’s in the shape of a VERY well-hung butterfly. The comfortable, fully adjustable straps are for your waist and legs. The pink hard plastic controller has 2 slide controllers, one for the body vibe, and one for the rotating shaft. The toy had that “new toy smell” when I first unwrapped it, but after a good washing, the smell died down a bit.

The realistic-looking, rotating shaft is 3.5” of insertable length. The “beak” of the butterfly is nice & pointy for clit stimulation. The cheap-looking, basic controller is pink, and has 2 slide controllers, one for the vibe in the body of the butterfly, and one for the rotating shaft of the well-hung butterfly, with 5 levels of vibes/rotations. The wings help stabilize the butterfly, and even when standing up, are very comfortable, and don’t cut into your body.

Enough of the technical stuff, let’s get down to the buzzing!

Strapping this toy on is simple, 2 straps, one for each leg, then the one that goes around the waist are fully adjustable, and will fit many shapes & sizes of women. Snap, snap, snap into their perfect length, and I then lube the shaft & adjust the butterfly to that special area that all of us women love. Oh yeah, there we go. Walking around the house, just picking up here & there, getting ready for the next day, I’m buzzing and rotating at top speed, which is very impressive (and for me I like the hard buzzing), and not hearing it much at all. It feels really good, but I wasn’t like WOW! at the time. Then, about 10 minutes into my enjoying my Venus Penis, I stop to watch something that catches my attention on the TV, holding the back of the chair, my body wants to thrust my butt out a little, and, almost instinctively, I cross my legs. Without thinking, I start to thrust against the butterfly’s shaft, clutching & squeezing my legs together. OMG!!! I had a rockin’ orgasm gripping the back of the chair! After coming down from my orgasm, and detaching myself from the chair, I slowly shut down the now respected controller, took off the toy, to wash it off, and put in a top area of my toy box!

I give this toy a rating of 4 Tyger Paws straight up in the air, tail up in the air, and a resounding HOWL of pleasure!!!!

You GOTTA try this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Review Team

Tyger, this takes multi-tasking to a whole, new level! Sounds like an awesome product, thanks for the review!

Yes, it does!! And I've been told I'm the Queen of Multi-Tasking! LOL

• Members

One way of keeping us happy while doing things we don't necessarily like to do.

• Members

Great review....and I know all of us multi-tasking Mommies can use this one!