Official Community Forums Home

L'amour Premium Siilcone Beaded Vibro Ring

ladylove

• Members

l-amour-premium-silicone-beaded-vibro-ring-purple-se465214.00.default.jpg

L'AMOUR PREMIUM SILICONE BEADED VIBRO RING

Review by Ladylove 9/12/2011

The L'Amour Premium Silicone Beaded Vibro Ring is 6 inches long and about 1.5 inches wide. It has 4 beads going down the 3 3/4 inch shaft that range from 1/4 inch to just under 1 inch. The ring, 1.5 inches is somewhat stretchable but tight. You will need to use a non-silicone based lube to get it on your man or toy. It comes with a vibe, that inserts and stays put, just below the penis ring. There are 3 vibration settings that range form med to high and is easily assembles. It uses 3 watch batteries, 6 are included. The L'Amour is completely waterproof once the vibe is removed, silky smooth, unscented and very pliable.

When I received The L'Amour Premium Silicone Beaded Vibro Ring I was very excited to give a thorough reviewing :). As I stated above the penis ring is stretchable but tight so we had to use a water based lube to get it on. DH did say it was tight but was willing give it a go. I loved that I could feel the vibration through out the toy and directly on my clit, DH also enjoy the vibes. We both loved, loved, loved an anal toy that moves with DH's movements (i.e. no hands needed)! I could feel my "O" building quicker and stronger because of the triple stimulation exploding into a verrrrrrry long strong orgasm. DH did say it was getting a bit uncomfortable at the end, but enjoyed the ride himself. He ended up taking the L'Amour off before he was satisfied, finishing without it. We both agree it makes the bed side drawer. It's a great toy for the beginner and experienced.

L'Amour means love and boy am I in love with The L'Amour Silicone Beaded Vibro Ring! I award L'Amour a 5 out of 5 heart even though DH found it somewhat tight.

L'Amour = LOVE!

Some of those smaller bullets really pack quite a bit of powah! Thanks for your hard research!! ;):P

• Members

Some of those smaller bullets really pack quite a bit of powah! Thanks for your hard research!! ;):P

My pleasure :)

I was a little surprised and thrilled at how much "powah" it had.

• Review Team

Thanks for the review.