Official Community Forums Home

Sexy Woman

tarakstokes

• Members

Sharing Hotel Room

My kid sister was having a ballet recital in a large city about 200 miles from home. To keep up good relations with my parents (that extra help makes the difference in college), I decide to take my girlfriend and best friend to the hotel and stay the night so we could watch my little sister. That morning I woke up with my girlfriend playing with my balls. She had apparently planned this as she lay in bed sans clothing. After awhile she climbed up on top of me and slowly started sliding up and down my cock. My friend pretended to be asleep in the bed next to ours, but when I looked over to check up on him he burst into laughter, cackling himself to tears. Oblivious and not really caring, we finished up. He can laugh all he wants...he only has one testicle.

• 7 months later...
  • Members

Sure is spammy around here today. :/

Yeah----I was thinking the same thing !!

If they are going to post something they should at least be able to write in proper English !!

It's bad enough that I have them calling me on the phone to sell me their crap---now we have to deal with it on here !!

LOL....

• Members

Sure is spammy around here today. :/

It's bad enough that I have them calling me on the phone to sell me their crap---now we have to deal with it on here !!

LOL....

phone, cell phone, email, UGH!!!!

I say block all users who's intentions are about sales for other companies.

• Members

I dont understand where or what the alleged SPAM is...

Hmmmm.... -_-

• Members

Somehow it got deleted. Yay

Thank you for the clarification...I thought I had issues with my own reading comprehension, or worse yet, my laptop had a hiccup or two... :(