Official Community Forums Home

Disappointment...

T0920K

• Members

We've all been dolled up ready for a great evening and then the train falls off the tracks. Lets here what ya got. I only mention this since I'm sitting by myself on this website in a pair of shorts and a man thong............

• Members

Now this year, he has expressed, for the first time, what he would like and its Princess Leia's slave outfit. Hmmm......this is a task that is unable to be successful. Apparently, its not made for women like me with a little extra meat on them. Thats always the case though, we aren't allowed to be sexy. :(

Well if that's what hubby suggested, then he certainly pictured you wearing this and didn't have a problem, right? :) Is this a costume that would be purchased or something you'd have to make? (Sorry, not familiar with the Star Wars movies that much.) I say Go For It Girl!! Put together the Princess Leia/ Brandy costume and rock his world with your own style of trick and treating. :D

• Members

I am not good at making things so would prefer to buy it but the biggest it comes in is Large.

This is what it looks like. Slave costume

Hmm looks devilishly fun.. and not just for Halloween. ;) What about someone else that can sew making it? Mom, Friend, etc?

• Review Team

We see our bodies very differently than our men do, dear. If he wants it, he wants. Go with it and have fun!