Official Community Forums Home

Halloween

ladylove

• Members

It's that time of year again! Halloween is around the corner and I'm are thinking about a new creative costume to wear. The only similarity in my costumes are that they are seeeeexy! Have you all decided on what you will dress up as?; I haven't. I also, sometimes, buy an new exciting toy to go with my costume. Give us your past costume ideas, and sexy suggestions for this year.

• Members

Remember this one from the Bugs Bunny cartoon? I am working on this one.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/Gossamer_restored.jpg

• Members

Argh I am kicking myself royally. I took my son to get his Halloween costume and actually picked out a vampiress costume for myself. Understand I have never dressed up for Halloween since I was like 9 and then it was an angel as my mom doesn't celebrate halloween. I put the costume back and bought my sons and left the store. Later that evening I told my hunny that I almost bought this costume today ha was like what was it? I told him a Vampiress... He looks at me and says...That would be Hot...very very Hot! Needless to say I am thinking of making the 1.5 hour drive back to the big city to get the damn custume!