Official Community Forums Home

Name Some Of Your Physical Turn-ons

ladylove

• Members

In My Best Sherlock Holmes voice... "Excellent! Dr Watson, when you have eliminated the Impossible, whatever remains however improbable, must be the truth!!!..." :P

ohmy.gif OMG! YOUR THE PRESIDENT OBAMA! tongue.gif

• Members

ohmy.gif OMG! YOUR THE PRESIDENT OBAMA! tongue.gif

Uhmmmm...No...I somehow feel I need to shower Now!...Ive been slandered...:angry:

• Members

Uhmmmm...No...I somehow feel I need to shower Now!...Ive been slandered...:angry:

Thanks for the laugh!

Hmmm?????

• Members

Thanks for the laugh!

Hmmm?????

I May Live In California, Hollywood even, but we're not all "Right Wing Wackos" here...Just the vast majority, but not all...B)

• Members

I May Live In California, Hollywood even, but we're not all "Right Wing Wackos" here...Just the vast majority, but not all...B)

So your a left wing republican, who may work in government, in some capacity.?.?.?.?.

• Members

So your a left wing republican, who may work in government, in some capacity.?.?.?.?.

Jeez, are you fishing, guessing, or just tossing out the trash...:blink:

Im just well informed...:P

• Members

I'm inclined to think he does not work for the gov't. He said in another thread he is "paid satisfactorily...," which I take to mean paid pretty well. And despite what some people think, that does not fit with a gov't job.

• Members

I'm inclined to think he does not work for the gov't. He said in another thread he is "paid satisfactorily...," which I take to mean paid pretty well. And despite what some people think, that does not fit with a gov't job.

depends on what level....

• Members

Make me feel like you put first.....

Would that be considered a "Physical Turn On"...or more of an Emotional Turn On...:rolleyes:

• Members

Would that be considered a "Physical Turn On"...or more of an Emotional Turn On...:rolleyes:

both biggrin.gif

His work is never ending.... So when he drops everything to be with me, put me first, it's both.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I appreciate a pretty mouth on a woman...

I can imagine the most naughty things while a young woman is discussing this, that or whatever...While my mind is capable of thinking something totally different while looking at HER mouth/Lips... :D

• Like 1

• Members

Does that mean you find sapiosexuals a turn-on, or you are sapiosexual?

I find smart men a turn on, I'd have to loosely classify myself as a sapiosexual.

• Members

I find smart men a turn on, I'd have to loosely classify myself as a sapiosexual.

Ladylove, I am working on a theory based on how many strokes per minute my cock utilizes in an average intercourse session compared with how much lubricant my wife's pussy secretes at the same time. Does this make me sound smart?

• Members

Ladylove, I am working on a theory based on how many strokes per minute my cock utilizes in an average intercourse session compared with how much lubricant my wife's pussy secretes at the same time. Does this make me sound smart?

:lol: very...

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • Members
LL--You KNOW you're driving him crazy don't you ?? LOL...

Oh, just give him a little something to appease him......

Personally my turn ons are a man's voice---

I LOVE- LOVE- LOVE a sexy voice. (Roger Moore, Sam Elliott, Adam West, Trace Adkins are a few)

My other turn on is the scent of a man's cologne. INSTANT turn on for me !!

Hmmmm, I think we could "come to terms" on that voice thing. I have been doing radio work for many years. Still on in NYC. Oh, the things I could tell you! :)

• Members
Hmmmm, I think we could "come to terms" on that voice thing. I have been doing radio work for many years. Still on in NYC. Oh, the things I could tell you! :)

Oooooo a RADIO voice ??? :) And you are still on the air in NYC ???

I wish I got satellite radio !!! (You're not Howard Stern are you ??? LOL)

Yes, I can only imagine the things you could tell me..... :)

Your wife is so lucky ---she gets to listen to that voice every day !

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • Members

Sam Elliot too hot to handle

Yeah he's got a mustache I would love to have.

I've always had a thing for what I call dancing eyes or sparkling eyes. Doe eyes turn me on too. Eyes with a touch or a lot of mascara makes me hot. Any gal that laughs at my snappy one liners and gals that are good cooks.

• Members

A girl playing an instrument really well, like a guitar or fiddle or drums.

I flat out love all girl bands!!