Official Community Forums Home

Erotic Twister

whiskeywoman

• Members

TC1012main.jpg

Gold Dual Action Vibe

When I opened my latest box from Too Timid, I thought I had hit the mother lode.

Measuring in at a respectable 8 inches and a very nice 1.5 inches in girth, the Erotic Twister is a great choice for both the novice and the experienced alike.

Other than the eye-catching gold color, the first thing I noticed was the free sample of lube that came with it.

I was a little intimidated by it, it had lots of buttons and lights.

Kinda like something out of a science fiction movie, pearlized, stylish, sleek, and rubber.

Now,to explain about the controls.. there are 7 buttons: naturally you have the on and off buttons for the clitoral vibration, and the on and off for the shaft rotation,

the others are for the pre-set variations.

One setting I personally enjoyed was when the shaft rotated one way, then reversed and the clit stimulator was on low.

There are enough settings on this toy so that there is a little something to tease and tantalize everybody.

I went into the battery drawer and got out 4 AA's and began to familiarize myself with my new toy.

As I was using it, I thought it wasn't nearly as powerful as I had expected it to be.

Later, I discovered I had put in USED batteries.

I can not stress enough to the readers, use FRESH batteries for optimal performance.

Now, I know some of you are sitting there thinking, what about the noise factor?

Unfortunately, it is not whisper quiet, but it is quiet enough that no one else will be able to hear it.

I know you are wondering about the sample of lube that came along with it.

As you know, if you have jelly, cyberskin or silicone toys you should always use a good water-based lubricant, otherwise your toys will break down faster than they should.

The Lube I got is water-based. To me, it seemed kinda sticky, but it lasted a long time.

It doesn't stain, which a plus,but personally, I think I will stick with my Astroglide.

All in all, this toy is a superb choice and definitely worth it's weight in gold!

• Members

Can't wait to see this toy! I am glad you mentioned about the batteries, that too has happened to me, now I resist the urge to throw my used ones back in my battery drawer. Just throw them out, you won't get confused!

:D

Mikayla