Official Community Forums Home

Bored When Certain Company Is Around

me4now

• Members

hello all

my husband and i have dinner parties and sometimes i want to just take him and fuck :rolleyes: the hell out of him but then we get in these conversation with our friends and i need some play time to get me through the talk session that they might be having.

i love being stimulated and since the last time i posted and i told you guys that i was having a hard time releasing is been so great for us with all the relaxing and deleting stress out of our lives and now i want to be naughty & satisfied :lol: so help me.

dont get me wrong our freinds are kool but sometimes i just want the challenge of pushing my husband buttons and hes turning mines to see how much we can take before excusing ourselves out of the room

so im ready for the advice talk to you guys really soon B)

• Members

Ok, I need a little more info here....are you asking for ways to tease and tantalize your hubby with people around, or are you asking for toys which are quiet enough to use in a bathroom or something while friends are still at your house?

Let me know, I will let YOU know!

Kayla

• Members

some thing that i (we)can used that will tantilize myself and only my husband and i know what is going on.

is there something that ca be used to tantilize my husband?

There are several toys out there that are radio controlled, let hubby have the controls. Like bullets....

Most bullets come on a little cord, that you can discretely put in your pocket. Make sure to have your shirt covering where the cord comes out of your pants, or top of skirt. Otherwise, you may get questioned as to what that wire is doing there.

Or, you could try Ben Wa Balls to put up inside you, and they will stimulate you when you walk, or even sit a certian way.

Maybe have hubby watch you put them in, to tease the hell outta him!!! I'm thinking I need to invest in some BWBs myself.

• Members

the BWBs i dont care for them im looking for something that stimulates the clit.

i know there toys out there just know exactly what to get

somehting that he and i can do in the presence of company but sneaky but pleasurable thank you for the idea send more

• Members

I've been looking at buying something like that myself. Something my fiancee can have control over and stimulate me while we are out in public or around a group of people. I just think it's a major turn on. :) I've been looking at getting one of these:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4978

It's a wireless bullet. He can take the remote control and put it in his pocket and tease me with it. I really want one. :) I'm saving my money for it right now. :) I don't know how quiet it is though, but I think this is the kind of thing you're looking for. :)

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Someone on this site also told me about wireless vibrating underwear-- I think it does have clit stimulation-- which she put on then surprised her man with the remote. My husband says that is double good-- the remote AND sexy play in public. I am thinking this will be one of the gifts he gets in the airport on his birthday trip coming up. They have then on this site for less than $100, which seems like a deal for that kind of excitement. Let me know if you invest, and how quiet it is. (That could definitely make the 29th time I have heard a story at my in-laws an intresting moment for once.) And, for added entertainment, you could tell him you might let out the secret to one friend and see if he can tell who else is getting hot-- I'm not sure you would really even have to share. Just the risk of someone knowing would be hot, I think.

B)

• Members

If you will check the shopping guide, you will find several products that might suit your needs. As for the stories you hear from parents and in-laws, give them a break. Yeah, you have heard it a dozen times, but it doesn't hurt you to indulge them. You can always liven up the conversation with some good stories of your own. There was a time when people talked to each other, and told stories, and jokes instead of watching the mindless box, MTV, computer screens, IPODS, etc. They got to know each other well, and learned how to relax and enjoy THE ART OF CONVERSATION. The communication skills you learn from your elders you will need when talking to your own children in the all to short future, and it helps in learning to talk about problems and joys with each other, too. The substance of the conversation is not important. The Art comes from being a good listener, and then sharing your thoughts with the story teller, even a joking criticism. Most old people begin their stories, with, " Have I already told you the one about......" They are not hurt if you interrupt them and say" Yes !" But, don't shut them off, or down, I have more than once wished my father was around to ask him to tell me again one of his oft-told stories I now no longer remember accurately. As for having fun with vibrators, I don't have enough experience with these new models to know how quiet they are. But I do know that you are not going to carry on much of a conversation if you are tripping from one orgasm to the next while trying to listen to someone. As fun as it may be, it is also rude behavior as a guest. I made a habit of renting a motel anytime I visited relatives over night. so they could have some privacy from us, and we could have our privacy ( and lots of fun) away from them. But, I could see where some of these remote vibrators might be worthwhile toys to add to a boring movie in a theatre! You do need to wear blue jeans or dark slacks or a skirt, to cover the wet spot that invariably shows up when you play these games.

Try this one:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3341

Howard

I would think about doing that, but I would never-- for many of the reasons you discussed. I do love them all and am well aware that someday I will wish I could hear about the car they had in 1974 one more time. Plus, I do expect my kids to be respectful and I try to lead by example. The pure fantasy of the idea is great. But, I plan to keep it just that. My real plans for this toy involve vacation alone with my husband who loves the idea of this toy-- perhaps we will add a movie to the plans just for this. And, if I can make my husband smile later when that episode crosses his mind, then I think we all win. I appreciate the advice about the dark clothes-- never would have thought of that one in a million years.

• Members

She told me she didn't think she watched an entire movie the whole time we dated. Lucky girl.

Now THAT is a goal to shoot for... My husband likes the way you think-- I probably wouldn't think of it because for the last 8-9 years we haven't had time or energy to go to a movie or much of anything else. But, the baby is 3 and we are ready to have fun again. So, keep the ideas coming. I vaguely remember when we were way too much fun-- it is things like making a movie more "interactive" that make us giggle. I look forward to missing many parts of movies in my future.