Official Community Forums Home

Sex Related Injury Lol!

• Members

okay, so my hubby was doing me from behind and turned the wrong way causing his neck to hurt. he waited a day and went to the doc who gave him a neck collar (he told the doc he hurt is neck changing a light bulb) i feel awful! (i feel insecure about my stomach so i like it when he takes me from behind because i feel fat, i have gained weight since we have been married, not a lot , but enough to notice) he is better now, but we are not that old!

my question for everyone is, does the stomach really matter during sex or does it go unnoticed?

• Members

okay, so my hubby was doing me from behind and turned the wrong way causing his neck to hurt. he waited a day and went to the doc who gave him a neck collar (he told the doc he hurt is neck changing a light bulb) i feel awful! (i feel insecure about my stomach so i like it when he takes me from behind because i feel fat, i have gained weight since we have been married, not a lot , but enough to notice) he is better now, but we are not that old!

my question for everyone is, does the stomach really matter during sex or does it go unnoticed?

I guarantee you that your husband doesn't see imperfections when he makes love to you. He see a naked, beautiful, willing women he's in love with. Only you see your imperfections.

• Review Team

What LL said! We judge ourselves much harsher than our lovers do, I promise! Glad hubby is feeling better! :)

• Members

I agree we are our worst critics. I occasionally have to be reminded of this by my SO.

• Members

I agree we are our worst critics. I occasionally have to be reminded of this by my SO.

My wife has gained a little weight. But, she's still my beautiful girl. I still desire her and relish our lovemaking sessions.