Official Community Forums Home

Solo Male. Advice Needed

Nawtyguy

Hi there

I've. Never done this before so am a little nervous. Have a few things to ask. I'm a male who enjoys anal masturbation. Love it infact. I've done it a few time with a gf who used her own toys to insert into me, but do to their inexperience it usually hurt. So I do it myself usually. Well some of what id like to ask is,

1- I sometimes use a large (60mm) syringe too "clean myself out, can usually fill bout 200mm before I'm full, is there any harm in doing this too often? Like 2 or 3 time before anal. Any side effects?

2- what in your experience is the easiest or best position to insert something? I usually just squat over the. Toy and lower myself down, going ddeeper till its in. Is there a better or easier way for larger objects?

3- no matter how many time I ddo it, I always tighten. Up and when I play again its a battle to get the same object in aagain, I never seem to be able to go bigger? Am I doing something wrong? I love the "paain" you get from inserting something more then actually touching the male "gspot" so I'd like to try bigger and bigge. Without actually feeling real pain or causing damage.

4- anyone have any other tips or ideas I can try or do

Thanx in advance.

Ps. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to ask this, but if anyone has a lot of experiencee in anal masturbation, please inbox me. In case I have any need of advice. Would feel little more comfortable one on one. Hope I'm not pushing it.

• Like 2

• Review Team

Welcome, and no need to feel uncomfortable here. I will do my best to answer your questions based on what I know and have experienced.

1. Idk. I have not ever had any bad side-effects but I suppose anything is possible. I would say to listen to your body. Too much could be a bad thing if it over extends your colon but idk how much is too much. And remember that fluid is absorbed more quickly in that area so avoid any liquid not made for such activity or regular water.

2. It's easiest for me when on my back or side. My favorite position for anal sex with another is on my stomach. Each person is different, experiment to see what works best for you - that is half the fun! :)

3. For me, being really turned on is the best defence against tightening up.

4. Nothing else I can think of, just be careful and have fun.

• Like 1

Welcome, and no need to feel uncomfortable here. I will do my best to answer your questions based on what I know and have experienced.

1. Idk. I have not ever had any bad side-effects but I suppose anything is possible. I would say to listen to your body. Too much could be a bad thing if it over extends your colon but idk how much is too much. And remember that fluid is absorbed more quickly in that area so avoid any liquid not made for such activity or regular water.

2. It's easiest for me when on my back or side. My favorite position for anal sex with another is on my stomach. Each person is different, experiment to see what works best for you - that is half the fun! :)

3. For me, being really turned on is the best defence against tightening up.

4. Nothing else I can think of, just be careful and have fun.

Thanx for the reply.

Can I confirm, your first. Point you said avoid aanything not made for that activity, does that include water or should I not use water. ? What should I use instead..

Also uhm, sorry for the details, I'm not sure how much detail is too much, but when you say on your back or side can you be more specific? Back with leegs in air, knees on chest? Is that what you ddo when inseerting large objects? Also if I may ask, if I'm not going to far how large haave you used? I'm trying for bout 2-nch, maybe 2.5inch wide but really battling. Can't get myseelf stretched wide enough.

Sorry for too much info.

• Like 1

• Review Team

It is pretty impossible to give "too much information" so no worries.

Water is good. I have read where some use other liquids and I would avoid that because of the absorbtion factor. But no problems with regular ole water.

When on my back, yes, legs in air. When on my side, legs spread apart in whatever position feels good.

When I want to play with larger (and I would estimate 2-2.5 inches is what I call large at this point), I have lube handy and start out smaller, working myself up to it - even going so far as to cum a time or two to make sure I'm all hot and bothered. It can be difficult for me to cum during solo if I don't have anal play too, so I'll start smaller, work up to almost cumming, go a little bigger, maybe cum once or twice, and just keep going until I am either wore out or satisfied. :)

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Hi there

I've. Never done this before so am a little nervous. Have a few things to ask. I'm a male who enjoys anal masturbation. Love it infact. I've done it a few time with a gf who used her own toys to insert into me, but do to their inexperience it usually hurt. So I do it myself usually. Well some of what id like to ask is,

1- I sometimes use a large (60mm) syringe too "clean myself out, can usually fill bout 200mm before I'm full, is there any harm in doing this too often? Like 2 or 3 time before anal. Any side effects?

2- what in your experience is the easiest or best position to insert something? I usually just squat over the. Toy and lower myself down, going ddeeper till its in. Is there a better or easier way for larger objects?

3- no matter how many time I ddo it, I always tighten. Up and when I play again its a battle to get the same object in aagain, I never seem to be able to go bigger? Am I doing something wrong? I love the "paain" you get from inserting something more then actually touching the male "gspot" so I'd like to try bigger and bigge. Without actually feeling real pain or causing damage.

4- anyone have any other tips or ideas I can try or do

Thanx in advance.

Ps. I'm not sure if I'm aloud to ask this, but if anyone has a lot of experiencee in anal masturbation, please inbox me. In case I have any need of advice. Would feel little more comfortable one on one. Hope I'm not pushing it.

I have enjoyed solo anal sex since around the year 2000 so I think I am qualified to answer your questions. Plus if you read up on Anal Ave here you'll find many times where I've put in my nickels worth. OK...here goes nuttin!

Step 1)

Since I am NOT into the 'ewwy' stuff, ie poop on my toys or his cock enemas are INDEED the way to go. I started with those little 4oz enema kits available at drug stores but was usually embarrassed in the checkout line. I wasn't satisfied with the overall experience of multiple 4oz enemas so here is what I did.

I bought an old fashioned rubber water bottle that came with a 5' hose and nozzle. I fill my rubber bottle completely with warm (not hot) water. I screw in the hose and tip it to blow all the air out of the line. Usually I do all of this in the shower, enema too as it seems more tidy and if there's an 'accident' it all goes down the drain.

I put some spit on the nozzle and ease it up my ass to past my sphincter and in my rectal area. Then I raise the water bag and let the warm water fill me up. Sometimes as the water fills me I have to pinch off the hose for a minute or 2. Then I relax a bit and let some more warm water in. When I think I am full or full enough I ease the nozzle out.

Some here may scoff at this next part but this is how I usually do it. I take a 5 Gallon bucket in the shower with me. While the hot water is still running I sit on the bucket and expel/poop out the enema water. I continue to give myself enemas until the water comes out with no fecal matter in it. Sometimes it all comes out after just one enema. Sometimes it can take 3 or 4 or 5 enemas until I am "Squeaky Clean". Four or five or more enemas may sound excessive to some folks here but when I am horny for anal sex I am inclined to go over the top so to speak. Plus as I said I hate the 'ewwy' stuff so cleanliness is the Order of The Day. Shower and Enemas done we are ready for The Fun Part!!

Step 2)

Most of my anal play is SOLO. My #1 Favorite position is on my left side with my legs drawn up almost but not quite in the Fetal Position. I do this for 4 reasons. One, it gives me great access to my Brownie and two it feels sexy and kind of nasty at the same time. 2) It is comfortable and I am right handed. 3) I am laying on half of my bed and 4) The other half of my bed has my toys, lubes, Stroke Mags open to my favorite hot pictures, beverage, paddles and crops+other needed equipment handy for immediate deployment.

As I've said laying on my left side is my favorite position as initially this is the easiest way for me to insert my first toy. But you need to understand Fireproof I've done this for (sounds like) much longer than you have. Quite often as I'm drying off and making final preps to get in bed I'll have MrBig already parked in my ass as I walk through my house getting ready for an afternoon of anal delights. As I carefully get on my bed and begin to stroke Big (1.5" by 6.5" with nice firm sac and suction cup) in and out and feeling the pleasure building as I increase the tempo. Or I will give Big a half spin on either stroke and increase the pleasure 10 fold as it feels akin to a 6 inch tongue buried in my manpussy as it twists and squirms in and out driving me wild from the sheer ecstasy of it all.

Step 3)

While I commend you for having the courage to explore this area of your sexuality I feel you are going about it somewhat ass backwards. I NEVER START OUT with my largest toy which has a girth of 2 inches thick with a huge bulbous Knob and 6 inch shaft and Teabag 'handle' to hang onto made of RealSkin (named The Monster). That would rip me a new one EVEN WITH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF LUBE!!! It would HURT ME!!! I'm not into pain like that AT ALL!! I love to be spanked with paddle and crop and long to be flogged and am curious about 'Caning'. But shoving a beer can girth dong up my ass from the get go just AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!

OK everyone calm down now calm down....I wasn't yelling at Fireproof just stating my personal opinion ((and all the Regulars here KNOW I Am Opinionated))

Slow down Kiddo and start out slow and EZ like MsLayD :D so eloquently put it. When I want a monster sized toy up my lovehole I'll probably start out with Lil Red (1" by 5") then go with MrBig for at least 30 minutes to an hour. From there Big Red coming in at 1 3/4 inches by 7 inches and a nice teabag sac to hold onto. I can really work myself into a lather pile driving Big Red in and out. But I'll often have a succession of little Os where while it feels INCREDIBLE I have to stop for a few seconds to a minute or two and most likely will pull out Big Red and replace him with MrBig. I love my MrBig dildo ((Fab Cock Made by Topco Sales and USA made))

I would most likely continue with MrBig for an hour or 2 or even 3 because as I've said countless times my MrBig is the best dildo in the world!! By now I've probably been going at it for 6 to 8 hours when at the right moment I will lather up the Old Monster with alot of lube and while sliding Big out will slide the Old Monster in. The Old Monster is 2 inches thick and has a good 8-9 insertable inches. He has NO Sac at all to hang onto so I have to keep 2 inches back to hang onto him. At 2 inches thick if I can get the knob all the way in I just let that sit there while my ass gets used to it. As my ass relaxes I'll gently ease it another half an inch in and continue like this till I've got 3 or 4 inches in then gently rock back and forth, possibly changing positions like on my knees or on my tummy with my legs spread. Quite often if I just give the Old Monster a slight twist in place that will shoot a wave of intense pleasure into my love canal to the point where I can begin stroking it in and out. But by the same token I can not hurry this for the Old Monster really has me stretched out and unlike you Firestorm I am not as much into plowing my manpussy with horsecock as I am about plowing it with ease to reach all the way in and balls deep. THAT's what I LIKE!!!

Step 4)

As to your fourth question. I think I can best answer it this way. Start out with a much smaller toy. Say in the 1/2-1 inch thick by 5 or 6 inches and don't feel like you have to push it all the way in. USE PLENTY OF LUBE!!! Get yourself a good quality lube. A good rule of thumb is use a Water Based Lube. There are many good brands and TT right here sells some good brands. AstroGlide is a good brand, alot of people like it. In a pinch Baby Oil works but it is pretty doggone messy!! There was a brand I used to use that I LOVED (can't for the life of me remember the name of it) that I could get at Rite Aid stores and it was a far better deal than any typical Adult Toys Store.

If you have or use any Silicone toys DO NOT USE Silicone based lube. It will RUIN your Silicone toys. It has amazing lubrication qualities (much like Teflon) but it's VERY expensive. If after 5 or 10 years you're still having buku fun with anal masturbation do what I do. I hit the Dollar Stores when I got a spare Jackson in my wallet and buy 10 or 15 tubes then I'm set for lube for 4 or 5 years. (Its the Mormon in me.)

In conclusion:

Start out with smaller diameter toys and LOTS OF LUBE.

Work your way up in girth and length using LOTS OF LUBE.

Enjoy yourself. I hope this helps you out. Feel free to private message me. Very little shocks me anymore.

I have a couple other tricks I use but am refraining from putting them out here mainly because I don't think you're ready yet. Sorry Firestorm. I'm just that way. :o

I know I have not hit on the most vital aspect of Anal Play so I will right now. LUBE!! You gotta use LUBE!!! Even as you say you enjoy a certain amount of pain you need to use LUBE!!! WHY????? You can do yourself serious injury that even requires surgery and or hospitalization!!

If as you say you enjoy a certain amount of pain try nipple clamps (be careful of what you wish for) or spanking, paddling, using the Crop or go all the way and try The Cane first...again be careful what you wish for. Lmao!!

• Like 1