Official Community Forums Home

Hello From California

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

For Starters, I shall Bend you over, and drive You Home, and once you catch your breath (after the long ride home) I shall have you in another position.

Soon enough, you'll be up to Mentoring Me once again...:D

I can be a very slooooow learner.... I may need a few of those lessons. I hope you don't get to with merolleyes.gif

• Members

I can be a very slooooow learner.... I may need a few of those lessons. I hope you don't get to with merolleyes.gif

Is there a word missing here, Hmmm....

How My Mind Works...

1) I hope you don't get too excited with me, and cum too soon...(I Would Be red with embarrassment, but sexually happy)

2) I hope you don't get too tired/bored with me...(Not A chance, Too Busy, driving)

3) I hope you don't get to shove that anywhere you want with me...(Just the devil inside me made me do it)

On and on....B)

• Members

Is there a word missing here, Hmmm....

How My Mind Works...

1) I hope you don't get too excited with me, and cum too soon...(I Would Be red with embarrassment, but sexually happy)

2) I hope you don't get too tired/bored with me...(Not A chance, Too Busy, driving)

3) I hope you don't get to shove that anywhere you want with me...(Just the devil inside me made me do it)

On and on....B)

Oh dear, evidence that my brain works faster than my fingers and I don't check my posts....

It's FRUSTRATED. I fear you my get to frustrated with me if you have to re-teach the lesson. I will try my best, but sometimes it does take a while. I so hope you have patients.

• Members

Oh dear, evidence that my brain works faster than my fingers and I don't check my posts....

It's FRUSTRATED. I fear you my get to frustrated with me if you have to re-teach the lesson. I will try my best, but sometimes it does take a while. I so hope you have patients.

Hopefully, your sexual orifices are able to act in unison with your brain...LMAO, the thoughts running through my head this early in the morning...Must be the hard on between my legs this morning...:lol:

MS LL, however long it takes to get My Mentor back up to speed, Im well prepared for the lesson plan. Frustration would not be a factor.

• Members

Hopefully, your sexual orifices is able to act in unison with your brain...LMAO, the thoughts running through my head this early in the morning...Must be the hard on between my legs this morning...:lol:

MS LL, however long it takes to get My Mentor back up to speed, Im well prepared for the lesson plan. Frustration would not be a factor.

OH Thank goodness! I was worried.laugh.gif

• Members

OH Thank goodness! I was worried.laugh.gif

Oh Thank Goodness I am able to type with a morning Hard On...

Or

Oh Thank Goodness you can sex me up as long as you like without worry of Frustration setting in...

• Members

Oh Thank Goodness I am able to type with a morning Hard On...

Or

Oh Thank Goodness you can sex me up as long as you like without worry of Frustration setting in...

Thank Goodness you'll take your time and you'll have the patients to repeat the lesson (over, and over, and over again) as many time as it takes for me grasp the concepts. Like I said before, I can be a bit of a slow learner. happy.gif

BTW, I answered your original question in my opinion in your Article you wrote out, just now. :P :P

• Members

Thank Goodness you'll take your time and you'll have the patients to repeat the lesson (over, and over, and over again) as many time as it takes for me grasp the concepts. Like I said before, I can be a bit of a slow learner. happy.gif

Well, maybe we should practice more, Practice makes perfect, as they say....biggrin.gif

• Members

Well, maybe we should practice more, Practice makes perfect, as they say....biggrin.gif

Brilliant idea! That's exactly what we should do.tongue.gif

• Members

Brilliant idea! That's exactly what we should do.tongue.gif

Ok, First I need you naked, or sexually clad... biggrin.gif

• Members

sexually clad... sometime it's more exciting to discover wink.gif

True, there is also sexiness in something revealing or tantalizing :rolleyes:.

• Members

sexually clad... sometime it's more exciting to discover wink.gif

BTW, "Something" revealing makes some even more determined to "discover" biggrin.gif

• Members

BTW, "Something" revealing makes some even more determined to "discover" biggrin.gif

sexually clad is showing just enough to make your mouth water for more wink.gif

• Members

sexually clad is showing just enough to make your mouth water for more wink.gif

Not to mention it causes other parts of my body to "water" (for lack of a better term, yearning for much more. smile.gif

• Members

Not to mention it causes other parts of my body to "water" (for lack of a better term, yearning for much more. smile.gif

That's just the way we ladies like it......

• Members

That's just the way we ladies like it......

I always believed that to be the strategy, nice know I can be right, sometimes...cool.gif

• Members

I always believed that to be the strategy, nice know I can be right, sometimes...cool.gif

sounds to me as though you have it all figured out.... well except for the toy thingsmile.gif

• Members

sounds to me as though you have it all figured out.... well except for the toy thingsmile.gif

Not Even Close to figuring anything out, or why would I be in the mess Im in now..So Damned Sexually frustrated...Not Even Close...sad.gif

• Members

Not Even Close to figuring anything out, or why would I be in the mess Im in now..So Damned Sexually frustrated...Not Even Close...sad.gif

It's not really a mess, it's a LDR which will cause anyone frustration. It's one of lifes little challenges. You'll figure it out.

• Members

It's not really a mess, it's a LDR which will cause anyone frustration. It's one of lifes little challenges. You'll figure it out.

Thanks, but its actually a lot more than a little challenge. Im a middle aged man, and Ive never been so Sex deprived in my life. And for someone who doesnt indulge in masturbation, I mean total deprivation.

sad.gif

• Members

Thanks, but its actually a lot more than a little challenge. Im a middle aged man, and Ive never been so Sex deprived in my life. And for someone who doesnt indulge in masturbation, I mean total deprivation.

sad.gif

guess your not into taking up a new .... sport cool.gif.

However, may I suggest running, it takes care of the antsy feeling caused by your built up sex drive. The only thing is you'll have to run further and further as time goes on.

• Members

guess your not into taking up a new .... sport cool.gif.

However, may I suggest running, it takes care of the antsy feeling caused by your built up sex drive. The only thing is you'll have to run further and further as time goes on.

OMG, Running...I tell you Im as Horny as New Cock in a Hen House, and you tell me "Running"...

ROTFLMAO....

If I wasnt laughing so hard I would debate you on this, however...LoL...laugh.gif

• Members

OMG, Running...I tell you Im as Horny as New Cock in a Hen House, and you tell me "Running"...

ROTFLMAO....

If I wasnt laughing so hard I would debate you on this, however...LoL...laugh.gif

tongue.gif Well if you not going to take care of your own need, and you SO isn't around..... any other suggestions?

Glad I could give you something to laugh about.