Official Community Forums Home

Hypothetical Situations

chloegirl

• Members

You are at the grocery store on a not so busy Sunday morning and you notice an extremely good looking, well built man minding his own business and shopping with a very obvious and impressive hard on under his pants. Are you intrigued and bit aroused, leading you into a nice fantasy of meeting him in the parking lot?... would you have the guts to go up and flirt with him?...or are you grossed out and offended?....automatically consider him a dangerous perv and report him to management? hhhhmmmm? B)

• Members

I would be intrigued and aroused but don't think that I would have the guts to go up to him. The pervert angle I probably would not have even thought of. I know I have been places and something I have seen has aroused me. Granted women aren't noticeable like men...lol

• Members

You are at the grocery store on a not so busy Sunday morning and you notice an extremely good looking, well built man minding his own business and shopping with a very obvious and impressive hard on under his pants. Are you intrigued and bit aroused, leading you into a nice fantasy of meeting him in the parking lot?... would you have the guts to go up and flirt with him?...or are you grossed out and offended?....automatically consider him a dangerous perv and report him to management? hhhhmmmm? B)

Yes! I'd have the guts to walk up to him and I'd knock the Effing HELL out of him and let him no way in Hell he was ever touching my Ass...Friggin Perv...mad.gif

On a serious note, I dont mind shopping alone on not so busy Sunday Mornings...A lot of beautiful women shop on Sunday mornings, alone too....Oh, maybe it was me you were discussing...cool.gif

• Members

I think the grocery store is FULL of men looking for women all the time. However, If I happened to notice the Eiffel tower straining in his pants I would be looking as nonchalantly as possible, wondering what in the grocery store was such a turn on; And, Yes I would be looking, and probably thinking about what it looked like if it could be sprung loose.

• Members

I think the grocery store is FULL of men looking for women all the time. However, If I happened to notice the Eiffel tower straining in his pants I would be looking as nonchalantly as possible, wondering what in the grocery store was such a turn on; And, Yes I would be looking, and probably thinking about what it looked like if it could be sprung loose.

scream...

And...

If I showed I you the Eiffel Tower, would you just cower and scream "OMG"...or...

:D

• Members

I think my reaction would probably be more like "Really dude?" :blink:

As most should be ...

However, Ive never shopped for the sole intent on "hooking up"..But, I have struck up a conversation with attractive females, and should I have pursued...Well...But No, I don't shop with a boner protruding the hem of my walking shorts...Jeez, that's another topic..... :lol:

• Members

scream...

And...

If I showed I you the Eiffel Tower, would you just cower and scream "OMG"...or...

:D

probably a very Shocked look, then I'd walk away or tell you to put that back in your pants and walk away.

• Members

Is this strictly a what-if question, or has this happened to you?

Id have legitimate concerns if this actually occurred... unsure.gif

• Review Team

I would certainly be interested, and if the situation presented itself, I would likely flirt. But you must understand, I flirt all the time in one way or another. It is something that is strongly encouraged by my SO. Past that, it would depend, like on how he responded to said flirting and what kind of vibe I got from him. Would I take him behind the watermelons and screw his brains out? :blink: Probably not.

• Members

Is this strictly a what-if question, or has this happened to you?

Let's just say that we like to play a game where I get him all hot and hard and aroused before sending him out to run an errand or meet a friend or client or flirt with the receptionist somewhere he has to be. The verbal build up, instuctions, and foreplay beforehand are more than enough to sustain him. There is something so erotic about the taboo of being out in public aroused like that knowing that someone will probably notice (will they think that THEY are the reason he's sporting wood?) , knowing that your obedience will be hotly rewarded when you get home. Not knowing if I might be watching from across the room, or if I might "accidently" walk past, quickly and covertly reach down as I brush by to "see" just how obedient he is being.

• Members

Let's just say that we like to play a game where I get him all hot and hard and aroused before sending him out to run an errand or meet a friend or client or flirt with the receptionist somewhere he has to be. The verbal build up, instuctions, and foreplay beforehand are more than enough to sustain him. There is something so erotic about the taboo of being out in public aroused like that knowing that someone will probably notice (will they think that THEY are the reason he's sporting wood?) , knowing that your obedience will be hotly rewarded when you get home. Not knowing if I might be watching from across the room, or if I might "accidently" walk past, quickly and covertly reach down as I brush by to "see" just how obedient he is being.

Chloe, you are a naughty little vixen, love it. Do give us a story, hypothetical of course.smile.gif

• Members

I know I have talked with my GF on the phone, while at work, and she has been the reason for me not stand up for quite a while. I hate when she does it, but I have not told her to stop.:P

• Members

Really? You hate it? :blink: Somehow I doubt that lol!

Do you let her know when she gets you like that? I guarantee it will turn her on to no end! Getting you hard and aroused in public.....mmmmmm that is one heady aphrodesiac!

• Members

Do you let her know when she gets you like that? I guarantee it will turn her on to no end! Getting you hard and aroused in public.....mmmmmm that is one heady aphrodesiac!

We'd all love to read a hypothetical story rolleyes.gif

• Members

LoL, yes, I have told her, and Ive told her to shut up...In a fun sort of way, somewhat sexually frustrated way...Her reply is a somewhat sexual laugh...:angry:

• 3 months later...
  • Members

There is something sensuous about the fruit department. All those firm juicy, globes of goodness just waiting for you to take a bite and let the nectar flow down your chin. :kiss:

Can't honestly say I ever got a boner from it though. Now the fish department ....