Official Community Forums Home

Pleases Phauque Me !

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

• Members

There probably have been some cyber hookups through this site. In person hookups I am unsure of. I have met some of the people I have made friends with on the site in real life. Th is site has been great for making some great friends.

• Members

Yes I am also sure of hook ups, have been told about via PM's, have been invited but have always declined. It's not the reason I'm here. It's a place to learn, vent and yes do some harmless flirting. It's all in fun, not for results. Let's not forget the main reason this forum exists is for business, TooTimid's toy sales.

• Members

I think most of us have thought about ravishing someone on this forum at some point...but I don't know if it truly happens. I agree with SS--we have made some great friends here, and what spills over into real life is...well, another story.

I will definitely say that I have been attracted to several of the men on this site. But I would never endanger their relationships--or my own.

As long as everyone knows it's just flirting, it's all good, right?

• Members

I think most of us have thought about ravishing someone on this forum at some point...but I don't know if it truly happens. I agree with SS--we have made some great friends here, and what spills over into real life is...well, another story.

I will definitely say that I have been attracted to several of the men on this site. But I would never endanger their relationships--or my own.

As long as everyone knows it's just flirting, it's all good, right?

I agree flirting is all in fun. Hell I remember the days of when the chat room was busy. There was always flirting. Even still I know my SO flirts with some of our friends from here and it doesn't bother me in the lease. I can think back to a couple of men back when on the site that I can think of ravishing as well in my mind. To me if he or I wasn't flirting I would start to worry...lol

• Review Team

Yep, there have been real-life encounters that started on this site, and many virtual hook-up, even though that is NOT the purpose of this site. I think it is inevitable that when adults talk about sex, a lot, and have things in common in that area, there will be some attractions. It is human nature and not a bad thing, imo. What we have to do is realize we all are grown-ups and act appropriately. If someone is approached for a friendship, or more, off of the site, they need to not get feelings hurt if they get a no. Yes, we flirt, some of us A LOT :rolleyes: on here, but that does not mean we are all looking for cybersex. Maybe some are, and that is ok as long as it doesn't hurt others or cause problems on the site. To each his/her own.

As for wanting to ravish people on here ... ummm HELL YEAH! LOL! :D

• Members

• Review Team

LDRs totally stink, I know first-hand. :(

• Members

Does everyone know it's just flirting?

I think of it more along the lines of teasing...As most here (if not all) are in some sort of committed relationship...

• Members

Does everyone know it's just flirting?

Yes, I do believe most know this is just harmless flirting, teasing however you'd like to term it as. There are always a few that will take it a step beyond that; Not my business, Not my thing. We are all adults with independent minds and thoughts.

• Members

Yes, I do believe most know this is just harmless flirting, teasing however you'd like to term it as. There are always a few that will take it a step beyond that; Not my business, Not my thing. We are all adults with independent minds and thoughts.

And it is fun, Adult fun...Helps break up the monotony of a lonely evening, whilst sexually frustrated...Thank you all who play along with the flirtatious teasing.

I somewhat promise not to stalk all of you, only a small percentage B)

• Members

And it is fun, Adult fun...Helps break up the monotony of a lonely evening, whilst sexually frustrated...Thank you all who play along with the flirtatious teasing.

Feel free to stalk me all you want!!!!! ;)

• Members

Stalk me baby, stalk me! tongue.gif

• Members

OK, It isnt stalking if there is an open invitation. Some are taking the fun out of stalking. :lol:

• Members

OK, It isnt stalking if there is an open invitation. Some are taking the fun out of stalking. :lol:

OK, I take back my invitation... does that help?rolleyes.gif

• Members

OK, I take back my invitation... does that help?rolleyes.gif

Dont you know, "No Take Backs"...:P

• Members

Yes, I agree--it's mostly 100% harmless flirting. We are all adults who are just trying to have some fun.

Although I am sure that there are some who are here for different reasons.

The flirting and teasing is adult fun, I like it. It helps when I am alone at home. I also like the interaction between posters here. As I have learned a few things of women from reading these past forums, yes I have learned...:P

EDIT : But youre still not sticking anything in my ass!:angry:

• Members

The flirting and teasing is adult fun, I like it. It helps when I am alone at home. I also like the interaction between posters here. As I have learned a few things of women from reading these past forums, yes I have learned...:P

EDIT : But youre still not sticking anything in my ass!:angry:

What's the best thing you've learned?

• Members

What's the best thing you've learned?

That women think of sex as often as men do, and some even more.

Also, I have learned to be more open, though I have admittedly tried, I still need to be more open when discussing what is desired in sex between partners.

B)

• Members

That women think of sex as often as men do, and some even more.

Also, I have learned to be more open, though I have admittedly tried, I still need to be more open when discussing what is desired in sex between partners.

B)

knowing that women think of sex as often as some men, maybe more, does that excite or inhibit you?

The openness in sexual discussions will come if you push yourself beyond what is comfortable. There are definite rewards for doing so.

• Members

knowing that women think of sex as often as some men, maybe more, does that excite or inhibit you?

Definitely excites me

The openness in sexual discussions will come if you push yourself beyond what is comfortable. There are definite rewards for doing so.

Im believe I am open in discussions with my GF, though it hasnt always been that way, but I discuss my sexual likes and dislikes, as does she. Yes, Very rewarding...