Official Community Forums Home

My Favorite Sex Scenes And Clips From Non X Rated Movies

WendyNY

• Members

When I think about Blake Edwards 1979 movie "10" starring Bo Derek and Dudley Moore--- the picture that comes to my mind is Bo Derek running in slow motion down the beach in that sexy almost see through, low cut- one piece swimsuit......Incredible................... (although my favorite thing in the movie was really Dudley Moore....awesome actor and he completely made that movie ---well-that and Bo Derek and her swimsuit !! ) Aside from Bo Derek I loved watching Dudley Moore spying on his neighbors across the way with his telescope. He was so jealous as his neighbor had a continual 24 /7 Orgy going on with tons of naked women !!!

I loved the 2002 movie "Unfaithful" with Richard Gere and Diane Lane. The sexiest scene in it by far for me, was the restaurant bathroom scene. Diane Lane's lover Olivier Martinez strolls by her and her friends having lunch. He heads to the restroom and she then excuses herself. She meets him in the bathroom where he fucks her brains out in the bathroom stall ! Those were the hottest 3 or 4 minutes ! She makes her way back to join her friends afterwards with her face flushed and I'm sure hot cum still dripping down her legs.....

Then there is the 2007 movie "Atonement". The most sexual scene in it was the Library scene where the lovely Keira Knightley and James McAvoy have sex against the wall in the Library. While there was no nudity in this scene it was completely mesmerizing, sensual, hot and romantic.

I loved Rosanna Arquette in "The Executioner's Song". She has the most amazing breasts---I loved how she wore her tank top with no bra underneath.

Halle Berry looked amazing in "Monster's Ball"---She has an AWESOME BODY and I couldn't help but want to put my mouth over her tits. I loved the scene where she and Billy Bob Thornton are FUCKING....so so hot.

I could go on and on.....there are so many scenes from so many movies that I've enjoyed over the years, but I want to hear from you---What are your favorite sex scenes or even just sexy clips from different movies ?

• Members

Im not familiar with any of theses scenes...What does that mean...:P

• Members

It means you need to rent, buy, stream, some older movie's to watch.

• Members

It means you need to rent, buy, stream, some older movie's to watch.

The Male inside me wont allow this to happen, just cant seem to want to watch a "Chick Flick" without my GF... :P

• Members

The Male inside me wont allow this to happen, just cant seem to want to watch a "Chick Flick" without my GF... :P

MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!wink.gif

• Members

MOVIE NIGHT!!!!!wink.gif

There would have to be a lot of SEX NIGHTS before there was a movie night...Perspectives....:rolleyes:

• Members

LOL ---- "What does this mean " ??? I agree with LadyLove---

IT MEANS YOU NEED TO WATCH MORE MOVIES !!! :rolleyes:

I have to say that my favorites are still the older movies. There aren't too many new movies I truly love. Years ago there were maybe a few GREAT movies that came out every year. Now---there are like 100 new movies every month--and not all of them are great. I know I'm exaggerating a bit but there does not seem to be as much thought and effort put into most of the movies today. There do not seem to be as many truly talented actors and writers anymore either . Oh sure--there are some--but not like there used to be. They try to make up for the lack of talent in the movies today by adding more special effects to them.

I just watched part of a movie on Netflix last night. "Wild Orchid" with Mickey Rourke and Carre Otis. I haven't seen it in a long time. There was one scene towards the beginning of the movie. Carre Otis is exploring a new hotel being built in Rio. She is looking over one of the ledges inside. Then around the corner comes a beautiful black woman wearing a red dress. A naked black man follows her and rips her dress off. They have sex against the wall under a water spout--water is pouring all over their naked bodies as they have sex. Carre Otis cannot tear herself away and is fascinated by watching them--finally she has to run away ---it was quite an intense scene. The Voyeurism part of it definitely made it exciting to watch.

• Members

My favorite scenes are where Im included...:P

• Like 1

• Members

That only counts if the tape goes public.... tongue.gif

Should we edit out your sexy introduction onto the silver screen...;)

• Members

Shhhhh, they'll never know it's me.....cool.gif

Then I should omit the "LadyLove" caption below your sexiness performing with a close up...:D

• Members

Yes, I think so....laugh.gif

I'll have to be bribed first...:P

• Members

The sex scenes in The Number 23. Mmmm Jim Carrey is so hot especially with that tattoo.

really?! Jim Carry is probably the one personality I dislike entirely.

• Members

Watchmen. OMG A) i'm a comic book dork and that's kinda like mecca. B) two words: blue penis

Now there are two sex scenes one where the silk spectre and Dr Manhattan are going it and he suddenly splits into 2 and it starting a threesome, she gets pissed as it turns out he's also split off and is working.... and the second is betwen Silk Spectre and Night Owl, they're humping above the city in his ship and when she gets off she hits a button and the ship shoots a stream of fire. Hottest sex scene in a movie EVER

• Members

"10" I haven't seen that since it came out. I'll have to see it again and see if I think it's as hot now as that dopey 16 year old kid did.

I haven't been out to the movies much in a while, so having a tough time thinking of much.

The movie Wild Orchid (someone mentioned above) was pretty hot, though the story line wasn't the best.

• Members

OMG my husband made me watch that movie (comic book geek too), which means I just sat there not paying attention as it was background noise. Anyway, he's going on and on about a blue penis and he tells me to watch cause it was coming on and I do and wait......what? I don't see a penis!! I know they are insinuating its there because he's "naked" but its nothing something that you "see" persay. At least I don't. I didn't understand what all the hoopla was about. I could be blind though.

Oh honey! Its there! Not always they do a lot of top up shots, but the scene when she is arguing with him after they were trying to have sex and he was still working there are LOTS of them, watch it again, just that scene, PENIS BLUE PENIS! I saw it on a date and on the big screen! OMG GIANT BLUE PENIS!

• Members

OMG my husband made me watch that movie (comic book geek too), which means I just sat there not paying attention as it was background noise. Anyway, he's going on and on about a blue penis and he tells me to watch cause it was coming on and I do and wait......what? I don't see a penis!! I know they are insinuating its there because he's "naked" but its nothing something that you "see" persay. At least I don't. I didn't understand what all the hoopla was about. I could be blind though.

Oh honey! Its there! Not always they do a lot of top up shots, but the scene when she is arguing with him after they were trying to have sex and he was still working there are LOTS of them, watch it again, just that scene, PENIS BLUE PENIS! I saw it on a date and on the big screen! OMG GIANT BLUE PENIS!

• 1 month later...

I haven't seen any of the afore mentioned movies....guess I need to make a list for when DD's not around! LOL

It's not a sex scene, but I found that the scene from Take The Lead, with Antonio Banderas (drool), shows the city kids how dance can be classic & sexy with one of his school's students (I don't like her character, but she's a damn good actress). Antonio can twirl me around like that ANY day!!!

I have the movie Kama Sutra. That's a GREAT story, and has a couple of really HOT sex scenes in it.