Official Community Forums Home

Your Current Sex Drive: How Often Do You Want It?

chloegirl

• Review Team

wait wait wait, I've seen this a few times now, how do y'all have an SO and a FWB?

Sorry about the chirping crickets, I don't get on every day.

For me, we have a poly relationship. I think I have posted on this other places. SO knows all about FWB and FWB knows all about SO. I love SO with all my heart, and he loves me. Our relationship just has a different dynamic than many, but one that works for us.

• Members

Sorry about the chirping crickets, I don't get on every day.

For me, we have a poly relationship. I think I have posted on this other places. SO knows all about FWB and FWB knows all about SO. I love SO with all my heart, and he loves me. Our relationship just has a different dynamic than many, but one that works for us.

MsLayD--I do remember you mentioning that before. I remember thinking "Damn--that's AWESOME !!! " LOL...Ok so I think a story is in order here...... You know I have that Swinger thread going....

We live vicariously through everyone else on here !!

So----describe something in detail if you will about this "FWB" relationship--- Pretty please ??? :rolleyes:

• Review Team

MsLayD--I do remember you mentioning that before. I remember thinking "Damn--that's AWESOME !!! " LOL...Ok so I think a story is in order here...... You know I have that Swinger thread going....

We live vicariously through everyone else on here !!

So----describe something in detail if you will about this "FWB" relationship--- Pretty please ??? :rolleyes:

LOL, ok, I will, when I have more time and I'm not so tired. :)

Poly isn't for everyone. FWB are not for everyone. Nothing that I do is for everyone, lol, but it all works for me.

• Members

LOL, ok, I will, when I have more time and I'm not so tired. :)

Poly isn't for everyone. FWB are not for everyone. Nothing that I do is for everyone, lol, but it all works for me.

But It Works For You and Yours, and thats what counts, Right...Good for you...

B)

• Members

As much as I can....cool.gif

Really...

• Members

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif problem?

It's all relative smile.gif.

Not a problem here... Id just hate to see you walking side saddled again...LoL...:P

• Members

... It would be worth it :P

Yes! A small price to pay...:P

• Members

Lately my sex drive has been kinds dry, probably PMS. But normally 5 times a week. It depends on my mood and how my day is going. I mostly get horny late at night.

• Members

Lately my sex drive has been kinds dry, probably PMS. But normally 5 times a week. It depends on my mood and how my day is going. I mostly get horny late at night.

You have sex 5 times a week or you have sexual urges 5 times a week...Actually that is isnt a very high for either...Not from my vantage point...B)

• Members

I always thought I was asexual, but lately i'd say i'd probably go for everyday if i had the chance...probably more than that XD

You finally found your SEXY! WOO-WHOO!!!!!!

• Members

I'd like to see how many days in a row I could go having sex once a day. Sadly, I don't think I'd last a week.

• Members

FWB pointed out to me today that my sex drive disappears for 5-7 days once a month. No, it's not that. I'm in a business where I have a deadline once a month and as the deadline approaches I get more and more stressed. The stress completely kills my interest in sex. It used to worry FWB because she can sense it, even though I try to hide it, but we talked about it and she understands now. She asked it she could just hide under my desk and suck my cock while I work. Gotta love that girl. It takes less than a day to "come back", then I'm a bear for a while.

• Like 1

• Members

I'd like to see how many days in a row I could go having sex once a day. Sadly, I don't think I'd last a week.

But you can try.....

• Members

Well, at least you'd have fun trying...An A for effort...B)

• Members

Well I want it all the time. Thank the makers of round cylinders with batteries. I have stock in batteries.

• Members

Well I want it all the time. Thank the makers of round cylinders with batteries. I have stock in batteries.

Effort and some AAA batteries and everything is perrrrrfect. cool.gif

• Members

I Wanted IT Yesterday, when I first woke with morning WOOD...

I wanted IT as I showered and recalled how I had fucked my GF last while showering...

I wanted IT while talking to HER on the phone while trying to do work midday yesterday...

I wanted IT when I arrived home and realized the emptiness of my home...

I am always wanting IT...

Sighs...;)

• Members

I Wanted IT Yesterday, when I first woke with morning WOOD...

I wanted IT as I showered and recalled how I had fucked my GF last while showering...

I wanted IT while talking to HER on the phone while trying to do work midday yesterday...

I wanted IT when I arrived home and realized the emptiness of my home...

I am always wanting IT...

Sighs...;)

Okay, LDR are VERY difficult in all kinds of way especially physically. Not being able to connect or just hold hand with your Love has to be unbearable at times.

However, if you were in a same city relationship how often would you realistically want it.

• Members

Okay, LDR are VERY difficult in all kinds of way especially physically. Not being able to connect or just hold hand with your Love has to be unbearable at times.

However, if you were in a same city relationship how often would you realistically want it.

for the first 10-20 years...At least once daily, sometimes more...It is why she always tells me, "we fuck like Rabbits"...

Just say Im highly motivated...:D

• Members

for the first 10-20 years...At least once daily, sometimes more...It is why she always tells me, "we fuck like Rabbits"...

Just say Im highly motivated...:D

sounds attainable wink.gif

• Members

sounds attainable wink.gif

Maybe I should strive for higher goals, As I do like to impress...B)