Official Community Forums Home

Chat Room

mailahn97

14 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use the chat room

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. If we did a TT Mingle Hour what times would work best. These are East coast times so figure it with your own

• 8pm-10pm
    • 9pm-11pm
    • 10-midnight

• Members

Hey I am not sure who is interested or if everyone knows about this function. It was something that was a lot of fun among a lot of us a couple of years ago. There is a chat room built into the site. When you are on the forum near the top on the left where it shows your name there are sub menus and one says chat. It is a chance to get to know some members of real time. I am gonna start going in there when I am around. Maybe we can get it to catch on again. When it was really active so was the forum. It is worth a shot. For you when are you normally around. I know back then we all seemed to filter in mostly at night after the day was done and kids were in bed. Let us know your thoughts

• Members

Hey I am not sure who is interested or if everyone knows about this function. It was something that was a lot of fun among a lot of us a couple of years ago. There is a chat room built into the site. When you are on the forum near the top on the left where it shows your name there are sub menus and one says chat. It is a chance to get to know some members of real time. I am gonna start going in there when I am around. Maybe we can get it to catch on again. When it was really active so was the forum. It is worth a shot. For you when are you normally around. I know back then we all seemed to filter in mostly at night after the day was done and kids were in bed. Let us know your thoughts

I tried it, No One was Home...

I did have a brief conversation with myself though...:blink:

• Members

I tried it, No One was Home...

I did have a brief conversation with myself though...:blink:

Generally what I will do when I have time to hang around is have two tabs open one so that I can go through the forum and the other with myself in chat as the room will make a sound when someone enters or responds in there. Mostly at night is the easiest for me but there are other times that I am around.

• Members

I would love to try to chat !! May be a bit difficult with the kids though. I asked my husband if he would like to hang around to do it. He said he thought it would be interesting. We could do a "mingle hour" like suggested above--- What time were you thinking ? --I know some people are in different time zones on here also.( Ready is in California-- 3 hrs behind us New Yorkers !! )

Maybe sometime after 9 pm ?? What does everyone else think ?

• Members

I would love to try to chat !! May be a bit difficult with the kids though. I asked my husband if he would like to hang around to do it. He said he thought it would be interesting. We could do a "mingle hour" like suggested above--- What time were you thinking ? --I know some people are in different time zones on here also.( Ready is in California-- 3 hrs behind us New Yorkers !! )

I am around most times. I put up a poll to get an idea as to when would be best. Suzy I agree some of the best times we all had were in there which is how we all really were able to start to get to know each other through.

• Members

I am around most times. I put up a poll to get an idea as to when would be best. Suzy I agree some of the best times we all had were in there which is how we all really were able to start to get to know each other through.

LOL--I completely overlooked the times you posted above . Although I did see the YES / NO the first time ! See--I can't concentrate when the kids are around !!

• Members

LOL--I completely overlooked the times you posted above . Although I did see the YES / NO the first time ! See--I can't concentrate when the kids are around !!

Nah Wendy you didn't miss it. I added it after a few of you commented...lol

• Members

For me it's hit of miss.... Sounds fun but I'm not always home or available due to family responsibilities.

My kids are older, in and out at all kinds of time.

• Members

Thank You Wendy Of Upstate NY... It does seem to be an East Coast bias sometimes...

However, I am up all hours of the day and night. Living alone does that...No real schedule, my work is more or less when I want to work, as long as its completed, more or less and I am paid satisfactorily...

I actually checked every box... But it is hit and miss with me as well, as LL stated...

• Members

Yes I put them as east coast times but still those of you on the west coast can time it and try to be around when it is good for you guys. It isn't a bias. Why would I put west coast times when I live on the east coast....just saying. We have had a few people back in the day that were from Europe but we would occasionally see them in there as well. It is all when it works for you. We had some people in there last night and it was a lot of fun.

• Members

Yes I put them as east coast times but still those of you on the west coast can time it and try to be around when it is good for you guys. It isn't a bias. Why would I put west coast times when I live on the east coast....just saying. We have had a few people back in the day that were from Europe but we would occasionally see them in there as well. It is all when it works for you. We had some people in there last night and it was a lot of fun.

I was only poking fun, nothing serious at all...Humor in a sarcastic tone never transcends well through the internet....:o

• Members

I was only poking fun, nothing serious at all...Humor in a sarcastic tone never transcends well through the internet....:o

Sorry about that.

• Members

Sorry about that.

Hello all,

I just tried to enter the chat room, I even sawy my screenname along with the other members. But at the top of the text box i receive a message that says i "have been kicked form the chat room". Can anybody offer some guidance?

• Members

Hello all,

I just tried to enter the chat room, I even sawy my screenname along with the other members. But at the top of the text box i receive a message that says i "have been kicked form the chat room". Can anybody offer some guidance?

try to reenter. We saw you in there and were talking to you. Were you trying to view the forum at the same time. If so you will need two windows open. I use Chrome or firefox for mine. Not sure what browser you are using.

• Members

It worked for me...Nice to chat with a few that were present...:D

• Members

I was glad that you came in. I hope everything keeps going with the room. Was also nice when Rob popped in as well.

• Members

I was glad that you came in. I hope everything keeps going with the room. Was also nice when Rob popped in as well.

Thanks to you SS it looks like it's getting off the ground. YEA YOU!tongue.gif

• Members

Thanks to you SS it looks like it's getting off the ground. YEA YOU!tongue.gif

It was good to interact with those in the room. Kudos SS !! :rolleyes:

• Members

try to reenter. We saw you in there and were talking to you. Were you trying to view the forum at the same time. If so you will need two windows open. I use Chrome or firefox for mine. Not sure what browser you are using.

I am just simply using Internet Explorer, although which version I dont remember right now. I think i may have to download Firefox.

As soon as I "enter" the chatroom I see a message at the top of the box that says I have entered and then immediately i receive the message that i have been kicked.

Like you mentioned, maybe a different browser is the answer.

Thank you

• Members

. . . I am up all hours of the day and night. Living alone does that...No real schedule, my work is more or less when I want to work, as long as its completed, more or less and I am paid satisfactorily...

Hmmm, what you describe plus the military background . . .

You must be a hit man!

You are on TooTimid to gather info on the target of your next hit!

(Time for the happy pills. Time for the happy pills. I'll be right back.)

• Members

Hmmm, what you describe plus the military background . . .

You must be a hit man!

You are on TooTimid to gather info on the target of your next hit!

(Time for the happy pills. Time for the happy pills. I'll be right back.)

Nahhh, Im an IRS agent, I read through tax forms submitted which have been tagged as questionable...Though I guess I could also be labeled as a Hit Man... B)

• Members

Nahhh, Im an IRS agent, I read through tax forms submitted which have been tagged as questionable...Though I guess I could also be labeled as a Hit Man... B)

That's so funny !!! And yes---it could be true--

Although it could be the other way around as angry people could hire hit men to seek YOU out too !! LOL :rolleyes:

I just wanted to add that it was so nice to get to chat with a few people the other night. It was so much fun ! My husband was present for a short time and then fell asleep ! Ready, you signed off on there and missed my comment / joke to you about getting a Full Size Real Life Sex Doll like the one that was featured a long time ago on Howard Stern.... Don't take it personally, it was just a joke !!

Hopefully we will be able to chat again soon on there. Hope your "head cold" is gone ! Square's comment was hysterical about getting head colds from a wet pussy....

• Members

That's so funny !!! And yes---it could be true--

Although it could be the other way around as angry people could hire hit men to seek YOU out too !! LOL :rolleyes:

I just wanted to add that it was so nice to get to chat with a few people the other night. It was so much fun ! My husband was present for a short time and then fell asleep ! Ready, you signed off on there and missed my comment / joke to you about getting a Full Size Real Life Sex Doll like the one that was featured a long time ago on Howard Stern.... Don't take it personally, it was just a joke !!

Hopefully we will be able to chat again soon on there. Hope your "head cold" is gone ! Square's comment was hysterical about getting head colds from a wet pussy....

I recall seeing the life sized doll on his show...Though I forget which channel aired his show...

As for the Head Cold, no more...Must be My personal lack of obtaining any "Wett Pussy" for the reasoning of my quick resurgence... B)